79

Chapter 79 In the morning, it was just dawning at five o'clock, and the thick automatic curtains slowly opened to both sides. Yang An breathed a sigh of relief, looked out the window, and slowly squinted his eyes. The cool wind blew in from the window, but it had already begun

.

The haircut did not move at all.

He looked at the mirror again, adjusting the hem and cuffs of his clothes, carefully fidgeting with the scarlet chain on his wrist, and the delicate dark green necklace around his neck.

The person in the mirror looks calm and serious, and moves slowly and leisurely. He is wearing a light linen gray sweater and casual light black trousers. The whole person looks fresh and clean, and extremely handsome.

"Master, I wish you a smooth date today!" Walker played an old love song at the right time before Yang An went out, and also simulated the applause of a crowd of thousands.

Yang An paused and glanced casually, "I almost forgot about you."

He picked up Walker, the robot trying to struggle, "Master, you can take me with you even if you don't know how to date!"

Yang An smiled. He smiled and said, "It's a beautiful idea. I'm going to take you back to Fick's house and dismantle the parts and make them again!" "

Oh, that makes the robot sad. Are you kidding me?" Walker's black eyes flashed ghostly. Guang, "Are you still dissatisfied with me?"

"Satisfied, I want you to be better, so I'm replacing parts for you, understand?" Yang An chuckled, pressed the forced shutdown button, and then threw it into the Storage cabin -

Sister Xiao Si asked him to take Walker there yesterday to upgrade it so that it can become more intelligent, perfect and obedient.

As soon as Yang An saw "obedient", he agreed without hesitation.

... Before Yang An came into

the Fike House

, he was actually prepared for Farath not to get up. After all, based on his usual schedule, he probably had just closed his eyes at this time.

But unexpectedly, Farath was already sitting on the sofa in the hall, drinking coffee, waiting for him in high spirits.

"Ah! Xiao An is so handsome today!" Faras held his face, his eyes were covered with pink droplets, his long eyelashes were blinking, and his voice was sweet, "Oh, no wonder I made an appointment with you on Saturday so... Hesitating, do you have a date later?"

Yang An didn't deny it, nodded, "Yeah." "

So who is it, a classmate from school?" Farath tilted his head, resting his chin on his palm, beautiful He asked curiously as he tapped his fingernails on his cheek.

"No."

Farath raised his eyebrows and chuckled: "That's... a teacher from school?"

Yang An: "..." Very associative.

"No."

"None of them..." Farath curled his long hair, crossed his legs, and swayed up the dazzling purple crystal high heels on his feet, looking thoughtful.

"Xiao An is usually so good and doesn't like to go out. We can only meet and become friends by chance before entering school. But Xiao An doesn't look like he will take the initiative to wake up. In all likelihood, it was the other person who launched the violent attack first. Offensive."