100

Chapter 100

"Fuck, that's too disgusting!!!" Yin Hangru picked up a sledgehammer surrounded by blue lightning and smashed it down hard. The sticky slurry from the bugs sprayed on his face.

He wiped his face in disgust and said "bah bah bah" several times.

Mo Lin dodged, blocking his face with a pale golden shield, and said without words: "You are too stubborn." "If I had the same

talent as you, I can attack and defend, what would I do?" Yin Hangru turned over. He rolled his eyes and said, "No, it's too disgusting. Besides, I'm going to vomit." "Actually,

there are several kinds of bugs that taste pretty good when roasted." This was what Chang Ningxi said.

The mound of soil in his hand rose up from the ground, directly pushing up the insect and penetrating its bloated body, causing green and sticky slurry to splash.

Yavik, who was standing next to him, quickly spread a layer of shadow over Alpha's head.

Yin Hangru stumbled, almost losing his grip on the sledgehammer, and almost carrying it into the pile of insects. "Eat???"

A round insect with eyes full of eyes flew towards Chang Ningxi. He condensed the soil into a sharp sword shape and chopped off the opponent directly. head of.

Immediately afterwards, another insect swooped at him. He kept moving his hands and said hurriedly: "Yes, I forgot what species it was. It is said that the meat is delicious, not inferior to the French-belted shark in the sea." Yin Hangru: "...

"

"That's very well said. I'll pretend you didn't hear it this time and don't say it again."

Ahhhhh, why does he have ears? Is it too late to poke the deafness now?

Yang An listened silently beside him, his mouth slightly twitching, and his inner thoughts were exactly the same as Yin Hangru's.

"Have you ever felt that the rate of loss of mental power is abnormal?" Nosil said coldly, "Since stepping into the center circle of pink light, the power consumption has increased and the recovery speed has also slowed down." "Yes."

Yang He responded in a deep voice. He raised his hand slightly, and the vines that expanded several times crushed the insect's waist. "Not only that, I always feel like I walked out of the battlefield if I wasn't paying attention." "The pink light is consuming our will

. , wants us to enter the illusion it creates."

"I see..." Molin frowned, "No wonder, sometimes when I don't speak, I feel like I'm in a fluffy mud field, the bugs are still there, and the scene changes. But it was only for a moment, and it recovered quickly."

"When can I get close to the insect mother? I want to kill it!" Yin Hangru lamented.

"This is not the true form of the Insect Mother." Yang An said.

"But it doesn't stop me from wanting to beat it."

Yang An used vines to build a large net, trapping a group of insects in it, and slowly tightened it, and the slurry exploded into a ball.

"I feel like my powers are dirty..." He sighed and murmured.

"Me too." Molin nodded wildly.

"We will be able to approach the Insect Mother soon." Yavik, who had been silent all the time, said coldly, "In fact, as long as we enter the battlefield, our only purpose is to approach the Insect Mother." Yang An looked at Yavik