52

Chapter 52

"The color has changed!!" Yang An's eyes suddenly widened, he straightened up excitedly and turned his head, "Qingyan, the sky has changed color!" "The meteor is coming

soon!" He was excited and his face was filled with joy. Nothing to hide.

Star Net hot post discusses: The foreboding scene before the arrival of the Hamozo meteor swarm is just like what you see in front of you.

The originally dark blue sky slowly extended into a sapphire blue tone, and orange and tea-green light appeared vaguely on the edge of the distant sky, making the stars more dazzling and twinkling.

"Yes, the color has changed." Yu Qingyan's long eyelashes trembled slightly, looking at beta with a smile, and responded softly, "The Hamozo meteor is coming."

Yang An didn't notice the other person's gaze, and lowered his head to browse the star network. comment, with a focused expression, he said: "Locate the P3594 galaxy, in the southwest axis direction, one thousand and eighty-seven kilometers away from the star Anozir..."

He calculated the speed of the meteor, leaning his elbow against his thigh, Holding his chin with one hand, his dark pupils reflected the faint blue light, and he said thoughtfully: "After all, there are still five minutes." "

Qingyan, you can make a wish later. Have you thought about it?" Yang An raised his head. , leaning his neck against the cold wooden chair.

Yu Qingyan gently rubbed the tiger's mouth with his fingertips and replied: "I have thought about it."

Yang An was a little surprised, and then said: "It's so fast, I haven't thought about it yet."

"Ah... a rare meteor group, I want to Think about it carefully."

Yu Qingyan asked: "Is it too difficult to choose?"

"It's not difficult to choose." Yang An replied hesitantly, "To be honest, I don't have any special wishes that I want Meteor to realize for me."

But it's really If you think about it, your biggest wish in this life may be... to lie down for the rest of your life?

Will Meteor Wish help make this wish come true? It sounds like it's more likely to work on your own.

"Not a single wish?" Yu Qingyan asked.

"..." Yang An frowned in confusion, "Those wishes are not special." They

are just life plans and the like, not special.

Yu Qingyan was startled and laughed in his heart, how could he be so cute. He said warmly: "The wish doesn't need to be special, just think about it."

Yang An was amused, "Just think about it? Then I have a lot to think about." "I

have it in all aspects. I'm afraid that Meteor will find me annoying after hearing it."

"In all aspects..." Yu Qingyan repeated in a low voice, and he asked pretending to be casual, "Have you ever thought about... meeting the person you want to spend your life with in the future sooner?"

Yang An: Huh?

He shook his head and answered simply, "No."

Although Yu Qingyan was disappointed, he was slightly relieved.

Xiao An probably wouldn't lie to himself. If he said he hadn't thought about it, he probably hadn't thought about it, but... who was the person the other party said he wanted to pursue in the Fick House before?