69

Chapter 69

Yu Qingyan said a lot, but Yang An didn't even hear it clearly, and all his attention went to the palm of his hand.

If there is a seemingly invisible touch, a gentle to heavy rubbing, and...the other person is getting closer and closer.

"...Is that so? Xiao An." Yu Qingyan's gray-green eyes were full of affection, her pale lips opened and closed, and her voice became softer, like a whisper.

"Well, yes." Yang An suddenly came back to his senses and shook his wrist unnaturally.

He lowered his eyes and moved his lips slightly, "Qingyan, can you let go?"

Yu Qingyan smiled gently and let go quickly, "Sorry, I was too focused on palmistry just now and didn't pay attention." He frowned slightly, and his voice was low and full of emotion. Apologize.

Yang An: "..." He didn't believe it.

He is no longer the same person he once was!

"It's okay." The corner of Yang An's mouth twitched slightly, and he put his hand on his knee with his retracted hand, and gently touched the bead chain on his wrist with his other hand, letting his thoughts wander.

I don’t know why, but I always feel that Mr. Yu’s attitude and way of chasing people are a bit similar to Yu Qingyan from “Simulated Ball”.

... No, the difference is quite big.

Compared with the pursuit method in "Simulated Ball", the Mr. Yu in front of me can be said to be personable, mature and elegant, but there is a striking similarity - they

like to have skin-to-skin contact with him secretly.

"Xiao An, don't you like this bracelet?" Yu Qingyan saw that Yang An kept touching the bead chain on her wrist, her eyes were distracted, and she was obviously distracted.

Who is the other person thinking about? Yu Qingyan suppressed the smile on her lips slightly, and there was a bit of condensation in her eyes, and she was not in a good mood.

Who makes beta think about him so much, even when he talks to him, he thinks about it in his heart.

"Ah, I like it." Yang An responded slowly, subconsciously looking down at the bracelet on his wrist.

"That's good. I see Xiao An has been touching the bracelet in trance, thinking there is something wrong with it." Yu Qingyan said softly, paused when he said "in trance", and glanced at Yang calmly. With a dark glance, the other party didn't notice anything.

"After all, I am the owner of the gift. It was with good intentions, but it made you unhappy...but it doesn't look good anymore." "It's not

that serious." After hearing this, Yang An quickly said, "It's very beautiful, and it suits me very well. ."

This time, he carefully looked at the vermilion bead chain on his wrist. He rubbed the cold beads with his fingertips, but he could not tell what material they were made of.

The beads are translucent and moist, not pure vermilion, but more like transparent crystals inlaid with strands of blood, with bright mica flakes shining in them, like stars, making them look sparkling and dazzling under certain light angles, no less than top-notch. Quality dove blood gemstone.

"What does this bracelet mean?" Yang An asked.

"The meaning is not very special, but it is my biggest wish. I hope you will be safe and sound in your life." Yu Qingyan whispered, tapping the best-quality bead in the bracelet with her fingertips, "The one in the middle is The cloud crystal diamond that I polished with my own hands carries my blessing."