92

Chapter 92

The more panicked a person is, the easier it is to make mistakes.

This sentence summarizes Yang An's current situation very well -

the vines that he can usually use freely have broken down at the critical moment.

The entire cabin is covered with vines, layer upon layer, hanging freely, and a patch of vibrant green turns the narrow bed in front of it like a water curtain hole.

Yang An's lips were pursed tightly, there were beads of sweat on his forehead, and his earlobes were red and bleeding. He couldn't take back the vines, or the number of vines taken back was a drop in the bucket compared to the total number.

The vines are being recycled at a turtle speed, and the reduction in every place seems to be clearly visible.

Yang An's face became more solemn, and his dark pupils stared at the vines. Yu Qingyan's expression was still gentle, and she sat calmly on the edge of the bed. Her beautiful silver hair was spread out and brushed through the green leaves. Dark green vines were tied crosswise along her neck, arms, chest, thighs, and ankles. The smooth shirt was The vines kneaded the wrinkles and made it messy.

He comforted beta softly, "Xiao An, don't be nervous. You may have exhausted all your strength for a moment. Just wait a moment."

Yang An couldn't hold himself any longer. He sighed faintly and fell on Yu Qingyan, "How could this happen..."

Then, He carefully pulled the person into his arms, "I'm sorry, I don't know how this happened..."

He rubbed the other person's wrist that was covered with red marks wrapped in vines, wishing that the vines would disappear faster. .

"Does it hurt?" Yang An asked distressedly.

Yu Qingyan replied softly, "It doesn't hurt, it just looks scary. Don't worry."

Yang An felt increasingly guilty and murmured: "Why do the vines trigger when I sleep? I'll have to do a checkup later..."

The vines are actually It didn't restrain Yu Qingyan's movements. The binding force was very light. It didn't look like a deadly weapon, but more like playing with him. Therefore, Yu Qingyan did not stop or attack when the vines entangled themselves, but patiently waited for the beta to wake up.

"I don't blame you." Yu Qingyan gently touched Yang An's face, "Maybe I'm too close to you, which triggered your defensive instinct."

He hurried to the lounge just after the meeting and learned that beta was sleeping After resting in the cabin, he came in quietly.

Beta fell into sleep extremely peacefully, surrounded by a peaceful atmosphere. Yu Qingyan couldn't help but wanted to go to bed and take a short rest with him.

Unexpectedly, the vines attacked him unpreparedly and clung to his body. The sleeping beta murmured a name in panic and woke up.

Yang An's strange silence seemed to have nothing to do with the vines. The culprit was in the dream...

"Xiao An?" Yu Qingyan noticed Yang An's trance, his eyes were dark, and he called softly, "What are you thinking about?"

"Ah?" Yang An came to his senses, raised his head and said, "I didn't think of anything..." "

Qingyan, can this vine be destroyed directly with your ability?"

Yu Qingyan smiled faintly, was the beta changing the subject?