6

Fick House

"Really, really sorry, so early... Come, come and bother you. Chang Ningxi's cheeks were obviously flushed, and his eyes did not dare to glance around, and only fell straight to the floor.

This is Tae-seok and Faras's usual workshop for repairing mecha, and since Yang Yao came, this is also his usual place to stay.

In the studio, not only mecha, but also some naked robots lie casually on the workbench, next to various small toys used to adjust the performance of the robot, messily placed in a glass box, various types, and colorful colors.

Chang Ningxi looked sluggish as soon as he entered the door, and then followed Yang Yao crampedly, not daring to look at it at all, the wheat-colored skin from the neck to the earlobe to the cheeks, instantly burst red, it looked like even the hair was about to explode, making the already hairy blonde hair more fluffy.

Yang Yao sighed with emotion, once upon a time, he saw these robots like this, but in just one month, he had been sharpened as steadily as Mount Tai.

I don't know if this is a sublimation or a fall.

Yang Yao took out the toolbox and moved neatly, "It's okay, you take Luo-Cass out, I'll take a look." When

he pronounced the name, his mind went blank for a moment, and he almost couldn't remember the name of the scrawled mech.

When talking about his beloved mecha, Chang Ningxi instantly became serious and eager, "Originally... I didn't plan to come to you this morning, I knew you were going to work late shifts here... Just Lokas suddenly didn't move this morning, how can I lose spiritual power, it, it doesn't move..." Speaking

of this, Chang Ningxi's eyes turned red, he was genuinely sad, "Is it leaving me... I was so panicked that I sent a message directly to your light brain... I, I thought, if you can see it when you get up in the afternoon, I will bring Locas over, but I didn't expect you to reply to me in the morning..."

"I'm sorry, I disturbed you to rest... Now let you force your sleep to repair Lokas for me..."

he said, tears falling.

Yang Yao was stunned when he heard this, it turned out that the other party had so many mental journeys before he came.

He only felt crying and laughing, and quickly handed over a tissue, "Hey, don't cry, it really didn't disturb my rest, this is not a kind word, because my duty time in the Fick House is only from morning to afternoon, and I am not on duty at night."

"Really, really? Chang Ningxi couldn't believe it and asked cautiously.

"Really. Yang Yao also made a joke, "If you still don't believe it, I swear, is it okay?"

Chang Ningxi waved his hand again and again, "No need, I believe you."

"Then please, help me see what is wrong with Locas!" He pleaded with a serious look.

Yang Yao nodded, "Good." "

......

"How? Chang Ningxi looked at Yang Yao after checking it, clasped his hands together, and looked at each other expectantly.

Yang Yao put down the tools in his hand and took off his gloves, "It's not a big problem, it can be repaired."

Chang Ningxi's tight heartstrings loosened slightly, but soon, he asked nervously, "How much will that cost?"

Yang Yao took a sip of warm water and shook his head, "No money, I'll repair it for you for free."

"That's not okay, I don't care, don't worry, I have prepared enough money to repair Lokas." Chang Ningxi said firmly.

Yang Yao saw the other party's look of "if I don't give money, I won't repair it", and knew that if he didn't accept the money, the other party might run away with Lokas.

He thought about it and randomly quoted a number - a very low price.

"Is it so cheap? Chang Ningxi hesitated, "That, I still know the repair mecha market..."

Yang Yao thought for a moment, clenched his fist in his hand, and motioned for a touch, "You treat me as a friend, right?"

Chang Ningxi's eyes lit up, nodded frantically, and said loudly: "Yes, of course we are friends!" Then, he also lightly touched Yang Yao's fist, and there was a smirk.

Yang Yao's eyes gently swept over the top of the other party's head, and soon drooped again, "Okay, then Lokas is wrapped around his friend."

"Thank you! My dear friend!

Yang Yao smiled slightly, "You're welcome." The

small black print was about to disperse, and it read:

[Comrades entrusted to the back]

At night, the room

"bee-"

Yang Yao was concentrating on writing notes, a video was playing on the light screen in front of him, and a faint blue light hit his face, which was a free course in the Imperial University Library.

Hearing the news of the light brain, he shook the pen of his hand, and his fingertips gently slid over the light brain, it was -

the person he met in the cemetery.

[I sent a document over, you want B01 to scan it.] ]

Yang Yao's face paled, scan?

He frowned in thought, curled his knuckles, and tapped lightly on the tabletop.

Then he replied with two words.

[Okay.

Yang Yao raised his wrist, thinking of what Tae-seok said that night, what this thing was—"epoch-making superintelligence," he called out tentatively.

"B01, you scan the light brain file. As soon as

the words fell, the green light of the bracelet lit up and shone on the light brain, and soon, the green light disappeared.

"So is this a success? Yang Yao whispered to himself.

"Shhh! The

message was supposed to stop, and another message continued on the other side.

[By the way, after chatting for so long that night, it seems that I still don't know your name? ]

Yang Yao glanced at it and replied, [Yang Yao. The

opposite side replied quickly, [Okay, my name is Yu Qingyan. ]

Yang Yao read the name softly, and then wrote it on the note.

[You haven't slept so late, are you on duty?] The opposite side continues to send messages.

[No, I'm learning.] Yu

Qingyan on the other side was stunned, studying...

He held his forehead, almost forgetting that the other party was a prospective college student who was about to go to college and was now working to save money.

Well...... Saving?

Yu Qingyan thoughtfully and lowered his hair to the news, [Oh oh, good, study is a good thing, but pay attention to rest, work and rest combined. ]

Immediately afterward, he continued to post, "I need some toys recently, can I order them at your part-time job?"

In the chat that night, he knew that the other party's part-time job sold robots and toys...

He thought that there should be a commission for selling things, just enough to help children save money.

Yang Yao:?

Ha, what's the thing?

[You... Are you sure?

Yu Qingyan replied quickly, [Hmm.

Yang Yao typed out this line with a complicated feeling, "Do you know what we sell in our store? 】

Yu Qingyan felt inexplicable, isn't it a toy? Why, adults can't play with toys?

[I know, can't adults play with toys?] Yang

Yao: ...

[Yes... I will give you the address of our store star network, you go up and fix it directly. Yu

Qingyan sighed, why doesn't this stupid child know how to fight for himself?

If you transfer money directly through the two of them, no...

[It's too troublesome, I'll transfer it directly to you here, I want a copy of all the styles of toys.] Remember to tell your boss that this is the order you sold. 】

Yang Yao: Dumb Ruomu chicken.jpg

isn't it, is the other party playing so big? One copy of all toy styles?

Listening to each other's voice that day, it turned out to be playing so wild?!