45

Chapter 45

"You smelled it wrong. There is nothing." Yang An refused to admit it and put down the teacup with a calm expression. "Don't think nonsense." He said this, but his thoughts drifted to the suppression

ring given by Chen Shuming last night. , secretly thought: It doesn't make sense. After obviously suppressing the ring for a night, the smell should have completely dissipated. He even specifically asked Chen Shuming if there was any residue.

Has the old dean’s nose become a sperm? I can still smell it...

"You're a tough guy." The old dean snorted a few times, shook his head, and scratched his beard slowly, "Forget it, you guys have grown up and have mature thinking skills. If you don't want to say anything, just say it." Don't tell me."

He said, "I understand, children will have their own secrets when they grow up, and as elders, of course, we must respect them."

Yang An: "..."

He held his forehead and didn't intend to explain, "Okay, if you insist on thinking that way, I can't help it."

After saying that, when he raised his eyes, he saw the old dean's expression changed to - " Yo yo yo, I just said yes, I’m still embarrassed.”

Yang An: "..."

"How is your health lately?" He brought up a new topic.

"As always, I can't die. Life is very pleasant." The old dean folded the mahogany walnuts in his hands and said in a nonchalant tone, "Just take it one day at a time, as long as you can see the sun tomorrow." Yang An lowered his eyes and said warmly

. : "Your days are still long, don't say such depressing words."

"Oh, do you think you can live until you get married?" The old dean raised his eyebrows and continued.

"You won't be able to get through this today, right?" Yang An said helplessly, stood up slightly, stretched out his hand to pour a cup of tea for the old dean, holding the cup in his hand, "Please." The foggy white heat slowly rose on the rim of the cup

. , water ripples rippled in the clear blue liquid.

The old dean took the tea, held the lid of the cup and started grinding the foam, "It's not that I can't make it, I'm just a little worried." "What are you worried about?" "

Worried

about you being cheated."

"..." Yang An raised his eyelids, " That's not the case, old dean."

Although he has not been in love yet, he still has a certain degree of confidence in his IQ.

"Alphas in the world are so unlucky. There are always some old-fashioned feudal people who believe in fate." The old dean stopped pretending to be amused, his voice became very low, and there was a trace of heaviness between his eyebrows, "For betas, Alphas are not good friends. ."

Yang An was startled, "Old dean..."

"Don't blame me for speaking rashly and always prying into your privacy." The old dean sighed, "Many children walk out of the orphanage. Maybe they are born without enough care, so it is easy for them to do so. I was dazzled by the love rose in front of me, couldn't see clearly the sharp thorns on the thorny road, and refused to give up even when I was pricked with blood." After a pause, "Especially some betas, looking at them... I can't help but feel deeply I feel deeply distressed."

His eyes became dark, "Those children are all well-behaved and great in my heart, but this society is inherently unfriendly to beta's 'mediocre'." "Even if this