112

Everything that follows in
is like pressing the accelerator button. The insect mother dies, the Zerg army is completely defeated, and the Federation declares its final victory. The troops at the base reorganized, and there was still smoke and blood on the border.

Everyone was sincerely happy, especially the soldiers who had been stationed at the border for many years. They were all looking forward to their return to the capital star.

What was once chaos became orderly, and the post-war inventory work was carried out quickly. As the Speaker of the Parliament, Yu Qingyan's affairs became increasingly busy. After settling various matters at the border, he caught up with the earliest flight back to the capital star. , handle other tedious matters.

At this moment, Yang An was sitting on the parliament president's special airship that had returned early.

"No, Qingyan, why did you bring me with you when you returned to Anozir?" Yang An was confused, leaning on the seat, his eyelids drooped, and he yawned from sleepiness.

Yes, he was picked up from the bed by Bai He early in the morning, his dormitory was packed clean, and then he boarded the spaceship with a confused look on his face.

Yu Qingyan kept correcting the document in his hand. Hearing the words, he tilted his head, gently touched the top of Yang An's head with his palm, and looked at beta with soft eyes.

There was a smile on his gentle and handsome face, and he said warmly: "In the following time, I will basically be on the Anozir planet and will not return to the border, so I have to take you with me." Yang An: "

... ..." Well, he knew it.

He rubbed his forehead, leaned to the side, and asked lazily: "Qingyan, have you been busy recently?"

Yang An buried his face in the other person's neck and rubbed it. He didn't see the other person for several days in a row. Not even a video.

In three years, there were almost no special changes except that Yang An's face became more handsome and profound, and his posture became more upright and outstanding.

The relationship between Yang An and Yu Qingyan has never changed. Apart from being "easy to talk to" in bed, the other party almost obeys his words. In other places...

He has to intervene in every aspect of beta's daily life, and his desire for control becomes more and more obvious -

Yang An is not unaware of it. , although Yu Qingyan slowly penetrated deeply according to the previous method of "boiling a frog in warm water", there were still some clues.

Yang An didn't care too much, so he let Yu Qingyan "toss" him half acquiescing and half obediently. The other party seemed to be aware of it, and gradually tested it, and finally got stuck at a certain critical point.

Yu Qingyan lowered her eyes, kissed the top of Yang An's hair, and asked with a smile: "Xiao An, do you miss me?"

Yang An did not deny it, and responded, "Yes, I do."

"Where do you miss me?" Yu Qingyan pointed to her fingertips. He pinched beta's earlobe and asked casually.

Yang An: "..." Stop, we are in the cabin during the day, not the bed in the middle of the night.

Yu Qingyan raised the corner of his mouth and stopped teasing beta, "Okay, I'm just kidding."

He pressed B01 on his wrist, and the light screen appeared, handed it to the other person, and said softly: "Xiao An, I'm about to graduate, and I have a good future job. What are your plans?"