27

Chapter 27

The call in the interstellar era is very clear. It can capture the slight movement of the breath and every vibrato between the lines. Even the vague muffled sound is completely preserved. It all passes through Yang An's eardrums, like numbness. The numb current made his fingers tremble slightly.

"..." Yang An didn't know why, but his heart was beating hard. The wind outside the corridor seemed a bit hot, and his palms were wet with sweat.

"Mr. Yu..." He managed to keep his voice steady, his mind was in a blur, and he asked dryly, "Why does my heart hurt... Is it a congenital heart disease?"

Yu Qingyan lowered his eyes and raised the corners of his lips silently. , "It's somewhat similar... but, ahem... it's still different."

"What's the difference?" Yang An asked in a soft voice.

"My case is actually congenital neuralgia. The location of each attack is different...cough, cough, cough, cough..." Yu Qingyan's wheezing worsened, a suppressed cough was stuck in his throat, and dense sweat oozed from his forehead. beads, with a few strands of silver hair stuck on them, making his face look paler.

Yang An was frightened. Mr. Yu's angry voice and non-stop coughing made him feel like he would die in the next second... Bah, bah, bah, how could he think about these unlucky things.

Mr. Yu will definitely be fine!

Now... Mr. Yu should take a rest now, take a good rest, and recuperate!

Yang An's hands and feet were in a panic, and his thoughts took root in an instant, and he said in one breath, "Mr. Yu! You, please stop talking, why don't you rest first, next time we..." He felt that the other party's condition was really not suitable. chat.

"Xiao An... I, I want to hear your voice..." Yu Qingyan said intermittently as if he hadn't heard.

Listen to his voice? Yang An didn't have time to think about why, so he spoke without hesitation.

"What do you want to hear? I'll tell you!"

"...I'm fine now...ahem..." Yu Qingyan slowly closed his eyes, a shadow fell on his eyelids, and said softly, "Xiao An... You know, cough, I just had a dream...I dreamed that something happened to you, and I was very worried about you..."

Yang An was stunned for several seconds before he fully understood the meaning of Mr. Yu's words. It turns out...the reason why Mr. Yu called me when he was so ill was because

he was worried about himself.

A flood of guilt instantly overwhelmed Yang An. If he could turn back time, he would have read all the messages on his brain that day and reported to Mr. Yu that he was safe.

He moved his lips slightly and whispered: "Mr. Yu, don't worry, I'm fine now, I have no arms or legs... In Tanton Forest, I..." He hesitated for a moment, then said, "Use I used the high-pressure particle cannon you taught me to make last time, and it worked very well. All those strange beasts were dead." "

So I wasn't injured anywhere. It's very good. You really don't have to worry about me... If you don't believe it, I I will record a video later and give you a few dances..."

Video? Yu Qingyan's eyelids trembled and his fingertips clenched, "Well...Xiao An, would it be too troublesome to record the video?"

"No!" Yang An answered decisively.

"That's good, Xiao An." Yu Qingyan said softly, "This way I...may not be so worried."

Yang An breathed a sigh of relief, but suddenly felt something was wrong. Wait, what did he just say?