59

Chapter 59

"Classmate, you are finally awake!" A baby-faced man in a white uniform jumped into the round ball with a look of joy on his face.

"..." Yang An rubbed his temples with his fingers, "I..."

He just said a word, his voice was hoarse and his throat was extremely dry.

Baby Face quickly slapped the smart button next to him, and a mechanical arm fell from the sky with a bottle of water on it.

Yang An took the water, unscrewed the bottle cap, and took a big gulp. The uncomfortable feeling in his throat finally went away.

"Am I back from the 'Simulated Ball'?" Although Yang An was asking questions, his tone was firm.

"I'm back, I'm back." The baby face nodded desperately, looking frightened, "Classmate, you don't know how scary you are. You didn't wake up within the stipulated time, but after starting the forced awakening, it was actually delayed for a week. If you don't wake up, I'm going to use some special means..."

He clasped his hands together, "Thank God, Nievatus is here to help you wake up today."

Yang An was silent for a moment, "How long have I been asleep?"

"One month."

The original set time of "Simulation Ball" is one week, with a maximum of no more than 10 days.

"It turns out that such a long time has passed outside." Yang An looked stunned and said softly.

"Classmate, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" The baby-faced boy turned his head and raised and lowered his fingers rapidly on the operating table next to him. "Just in case, I will do a simple physical examination for you now, and you can lie back down." "Yes

. ." Yang An lay back on the seat, folded his hands on his abdomen, and leaned back with the chair, lying flat at 180 degrees, with his eyes half-closed and his expression calm.

drop! Blue light slowly enveloped the chair, and the instrument quickly scanned Beta's body.

"Hey, classmate, it's ready." Baby Face operated on the light screen, and a detailed report appeared on it, "There is nothing wrong with your body." "Logically speaking, you can go directly

to the experimental site to test whether you have awakened. You are gifted..." He adjusted his glasses, "But classmate, you have been sleeping for too long, so you should take a good rest. There is no rush." ​​"Well, okay, thank you." Yang An slid his fingertips over the light brain

. , received the physical examination report, glanced at it briefly, and found that the basic indicators were normal, "Then can I leave?" "Okay,

okay." The baby face stuffed more than a dozen bottles of nutrient solution into Yang An, " Come, drink it on the way, it won't be good if you faint on the way. You have been taking nutritional injections during this period, so your stomach will definitely be uncomfortable." "Oh, by the way, I also sent you a copy of '

Automatic' Please remember to read the "Manual for Awakening the Innate Power" when you get back." He earnestly warned, with an expression of "I'm optimistic about you, young man." "You don't have to wait until you go to the experimental site. If you really awaken your innate power, you can get started quickly."

Yang An: "..."

"Thank you, I'll take a look." He nodded politely and stepped off the round "simulation ball".

"Dongli! Come here quickly, this doesn't work!! It won't wake up even if it's powered on!!"

The baby face jumped up instantly, with his black-rimmed glasses crooked, running towards the source of the sound, "Can't wake up if it's powered on? Damn, I can't. Something happened to Dian!"