77

Chapter 77:

After the teacher finished speaking, the whole classroom burst into warm applause.

Yang An: "..."

He put his forehead on his head and lowered his head, not knowing what to say for a moment.

"Don't be shy, classmate Yang An, such a wonderful thing like falling in love can be shared with everyone!" "

Thank you, teacher, for your concern. Let's go to class first." Yang An tried his best to maintain a calm expression, "The battle with the Zerg is about to begin. As a member of the Federation, naturally we cannot slack off."

The teacher immediately smiled, understanding that his student was shy and did not force it, so he continued: "Okay, Yang An's spirit of maintaining balance between family and country, It's worth learning for everyone, so let's continue to review the content of the previous lesson, about the plane combat skills of meteorite black holes - what to do when encountering countercurrents in space..." The

person who originally stopped in front of him walked to the middle, and Yang An immediately felt relieved. After taking a breath, Yin Hangru couldn't help but laugh. He poked the other person with his elbow and said jokingly: "Hey! Control yourself. If you keep doing this, the whole world will know that you are in love." Yang An felt very wronged. He clearly didn't smile, his

face There is nothing written on it, but why does everyone seem to know that he is in a relationship?

"I know." Yang An rolled her eyes at him, "But I'm still confused now. I don't understand..."

He sighed helplessly, "Everyone knows that I'm in love."

"I'm so energetic! "Yin Hangru held up his chin, "There's really a big difference between your appearance now and before."

"For example?"

"You exude the aura of someone who is not a single person. I walk with you, tsk, that's called--different!" "

..."

"Huh? Why don't you speak?" Yin Hangru raised his eyebrows.

"Get out of here!" Yang An cursed with a smile. Talking to him about this was a waste of time.

...

Border, Galaxy M8369

Wye just came out of the conference room, put his arm on his adjutant's shoulder, and asked furtively: "Bosen, why do I feel that Yu Qingyan is in a good mood today?"

Bosen paused in his steps. , pulled Wye's arm away, and said seriously: "Your Excellency, Lieutenant General, as the face of the Seventh Army, please don't mess around on such an important occasion and damage the majesty of the Seventh Army." "It's boring, just do it

. Let’s discuss it with you.” Wyatt took back his hand angrily, “Do you know how I lived last week? I was squeezed by Yu Qingyan for working overtime every day. He was crazy and insisted on doing things all day and all night that could be completed in three days. It's over!"

He looked up to the sky and sighed, "It's so dangerous. He's back to normal this week, and you don't have to suffer from him anymore."

Boson looked calm, adjusted his glasses, and reminded: "But don't forget, the Speaker of the Parliament is still here today. The G13 strategic report is required to be uploaded as soon as possible, otherwise..."

"I still feel that something is wrong." Wye frowned, immersed in his own thoughts and pondered things, "Today's Yu Qingyan is different from usual..." But where? It was different, he couldn't tell.