35

Chapter 35

Yang An has few embarrassing moments in his life, but after coming to the interstellar world, he always seems to put himself in such a situation.

"Actually... I just had an inexplicable brain twist. Most people wouldn't think of going there." Yang An explained awkwardly, "You..." "... I'll calm down and I'll be there soon..." Chang

Ning Xi put his arms on the seat in front of him and buried his face in the crook of his arms. His earlobes were so red that they were bleeding, and he spoke in a low voice.

"Oh, calm down slowly, don't be in a hurry." Yang An looked forward and sat upright, like a cramped primary school student.

After a long while, Chang Ningxi spoke softly again.

"...Is it really obvious?" He moved his body and turned his face sideways, his cheeks turning red.

Yang An blinked and scratched his cheek with his fingers, not quite understanding what the other party was asking, "What are you talking about?"

Chang Ningxi fell silent and hesitated for a long time, as if he had said everything, but said nothing.

Yang An only vaguely heard a few keywords, and couldn't help it. He stepped forward and said, "Why don't you speak louder?"

Chang Ningxi's expression became even more awkward, and her voice was like a mosquito, "...you can see that I, an Alpha, have been... "He spoke softer and softer, making almost no sound.

"By what?" Yang An asked subconsciously.

Chang Ningxi took a deep breath and said with a look of death: "Being... entered..." His lips trembled, and the two words were dragged out for a long time, "...reproductive cavity..." "Cough, cough, cough, cough,

cough, Cough cough cough..." Yang An was so shocked that his head was buzzing and he choked.

Damn it, is everyone so open when talking about this?

Alpha usually looks like a shy boy, how can he be so outspoken that he can compete with Mr. Yu!

No, Mr. Yu wouldn't be so direct, at least to the level of Farath!

"In this regard... I'm not that clear." Yang An was still frightened, and after being silent for a while, he said slowly.

His face was complicated, and he remembered the information he had read in Fike's house... and the special pink toy.

Alpha's reproductive cavity was cut open, then irrigated, pregnant, and gave birth to children...

Hiss! Is Yavik so fierce?

Yang An couldn't hold back his curiosity and asked, "What about that? Can I ask you a question?"

Chang Ningxi pursed her lips slightly and said, "Okay."

"Just..." Yang An himself was a little hard to say, vaguely. Said, "When you get hit by something, does it hurt? Or do you feel something else?"

Chang Ningxi glanced at Yang An faintly, "You are indeed very presumptuous."

Yang An touched his nose, "Hey, I'm just curious. I read some information before and learned some things, so..."

"Why do you know this?" Chang Ningxi became more perceptive this time, "You have an Alpha you like? You don't want to..."

He hesitated for a moment, then his face became serious, "Xiao An, if you have this idea, I advise you to be cautious. Xiaoya proposed this at that time, and I was willing to accept it because I was reluctant to reject Xiaoya... If it were another Alpha, He might go berserk on the spot and... beat someone."