91

Chapter 91

Boom——The central microphone of the stand automatically adjusted and made a slight sound.

Amidst the wave of warm applause, Yu Qingyan slowly came out from the curtain on the side of the stage. The soldiers standing on both sides raised their heads and saluted at the same time, with solemn faces.

Yu Qingyan calmly bowed slightly downwards, his eyes swept across the dark crowd, and finally settled on a seat in the third row accurately, the smile in his eyes deepened.

Yu Qingyan was dressed in a decent black official uniform, with his silver hair tied neatly at the back of his neck. His smile was friendly and natural, and his tone of voice was neither slow nor slow.

His speaking voice was gentle and soft, but without losing power. His long and inspiring words made the young students under the seats excited and wanted to rush to the Zerg battlefield immediately.

"...Finally, I wish all students here to find themselves who are striving, inspiring, and never giving up. I also ask you to firmly believe that the soldiers of the Federation will protect you, and the final victory will be ushered in tomorrow. Thank you all." Yu Qingyan said

. As soon as he landed, someone below shouted heartbreakingly: "Your Excellency, President of the Parliament, I will definitely defend the Federation to the death!!!"

Yu Qingyan was not disturbed by this episode, and still had a gentle smile on his face, and said to the sound Yuan Chu nodded slightly and responded humorously: "Thank you for this classmate's heroic words. This is a blessing for the Federation, but you are still young. Please give us the opportunity to fight the enemy bravely on the battlefield." ... Yang An watched without

moving

. Looking at Alpha on the stage, it's hard to describe my thoughts at that moment. Although he had just seen the other person on the light screen last night, and his longing seemed to have never appeared, when the other person actually appeared in front of him, a nameless emotion suddenly surged in his chest, and his blood flowed backwards. He clearly realized - still

not the same.

There is always a difference between the real person and the image on the light screen.

Yu Qingyan seemed to be aware of it. When he met Yang An's gaze, the curve of his lips deepened. His originally formal and formal smile instantly became more affectionate.

Boom! There was a noise next door.

Yang An suddenly came back to his senses, turned his head subconsciously, and found that Mo Lin had dropped the chair and fell on all fours.

Mo Lin's ears turned red, and she got up in embarrassment, quickly held up the chair, and straightened her back again to sit on it.

Yang An hesitated for a moment and asked with concern: "...Um, are you okay?"

Mo Lin's back relaxed and he felt as if he was lost, "It's so embarrassing..." "

Uh, it's okay, no one will notice. "Yang An comforted.

"Someone noticed..." Mo Lin was on the verge of crying. "Your Excellency, the Speaker of the Parliament, was looking over here just now. It was so embarrassing. I must have looked stupid like that..." As he spoke, he suddenly changed the subject and spoke. Come here and lower your voice.

"Hey, hey, Xiao An, did you notice just now..." His voice trembled with excitement.

"Huh? What did you find?" Yang An was confused.