32

Chapter 32

Why...

Yu Qingyan pressed her fingers on the cold metal chair rail, half-lowering her head, her silver hair falling lightly on her neck, and bits and pieces of raindrops sliding down her jawline.

He put one hand slightly on his chest, his eyebrows were lowered, and his thin body seemed to be trembling.

He raised his head and tried hard to smile, but he couldn't bring up the corners of his mouth. Deep inside, he felt like a poisonous snake biting him, spraying venom "sizzlingly".

Why on earth...

Yu Qingyan thought anxiously, wasn't it good at the beginning? Why did the boy suddenly take half a step back, as if he had touched... something dirty?

He stared at his crippled legs. Could it be because of this?

Xiao An... Xiao An... He clenched his teeth and muttered the other person's name silently, feeling as if a hole had been dug in his heart, and a cold wind blew.

Sure enough, no one likes a cripple -

a crippled Alpha.

...

Under the illumination of those few lines of golden light, Yang An's soul flew into the sky. After a while, the golden light gradually faded, and he slowly came back to his senses.

What the hell... He is a passer-by, a character with the same background. The only role in the original work is to catalyze the protagonist's love. In other words, his existence is insignificant, with only a few strokes of ink, but... why

? A future with such bizarre twists and turns? !

Yang An thought about the few lines he had just written, and felt stiff all over. For the first time, he had doubts about his ability.

Is there a possibility that it went wrong? After all... this was the first time he saw that thing was golden.

Yang An thought hard, her Adam's apple rolled, raindrops fell on her face, and after a while, her entire face was wet.

But the rain gradually became lighter, as if the lightning and thunder ten minutes ago were just a little joke played by God.

He wiped his face and forced himself to calm down. Don't panic. It might be wrong. This thing might not be accurate. It's usually a black size 5 font, but suddenly it turns into a gold size 2 font. It's definitely something wrong. Problem!

——Perhaps this is a special warning? The little devil appeared quietly again waving the flag, lying on Yang An's shoulder, and said as if watching a show.

Yang An's face was distorted for a moment, Damn, stop it, don't mess with this damn fate!

Well? Wait, Yang An felt like he had forgotten something.

Familiar voice...sitting in a wheelchair...

"Mr. Yu, Yu?!" A white light suddenly flashed through his mind, and he exclaimed, "Is that you?"

Yu Qingyan moved his fingers, and the obscure and sticky emotions subsided like a tide.

The boy recognized himself.

"Xiao An... I didn't expect to see you here." Yu Qingyan forced down the gloom in his heart, slowly straightened his back, raised his head, the ends of his eyes were slightly curved, and his gray-green eyes were as gentle as water, "You are here... "