20

Chapter 20

"!!! What's the sound?!"

"It seems like something exploded..."

"Exploded?! What exploded?!"

"The box exploded."

"What? What did it explode?"

" The box..."

"Ha, what?"

"Yan Lin! Are you deaf?? That's the black box that measures mental strength!!" The beta, who had answered many times, had veins on his forehead and roared angrily.

"Holy crap, how could it blow up people!" Alpha, who put his hand on the black box, jumped away suddenly, then raised his hand, still in shock, looked left and right, and breathed a sigh of relief. "It's such a risk, it's not me who exploded."

Beta standing by was speechless and gritted his teeth, "That's all you have to offer!"

The two of them were not far from the "site of the crime", so the explosion they heard was the most obvious.

Yan Lin patted his chest and said in a pretentious manner, "Susu, you are so scary." "

But... which professional box exploded?" Yan Lin looked around, but his feet stayed still, perfectly explaining the feeling of fear and fear. He loves to watch the excitement, "Oh~~ It's mecha design. Tsk tsk, you said you wanted to apply for mecha design before, but you didn't pass the exam. Otherwise, you might be the first person to attend the scene." Gao

Huaisu : "...You can shut up if you don't know how to speak."

"Why does this thing explode? Isn't it said to be 'unlimited'? Tsk, when I heard this, I was thinking, then gg can really brag, right? !" Yan Lin jumped up and down, joking with a smile, "There can't be someone whose mental power is too strong and breaks through its 'unlimited limit'." After saying that, he shook his head crazily and said exaggeratedly, "It's impossible, it's impossible

. , my 2S level is fine, how can there be a SSSSSS—— level?"

Gao Huaisu glanced sideways and deliberately provoked him, "Maybe."

"I don't believe it." Yan Lin muttered, "Ah , that very ferocious Shamate is here."

Gao Huaisu twitched the corner of his mouth, "Be polite, that's our dean." As he said that, he patted the other person on the back of the head, "Next. When we meet, you must remember to call Director Findoli. Don't call others by nicknames in front of them like you did last month!"

Yan Lin touched his head, grinned and said, "I know, I know..."

...

Test point

Findoli 1 With a serious face, he half-crouched under the table that was only half his height, groping inside as if he was looking for something.

Nawes also had a sullen face and followed the search without saying a word.

The table was completely charred, and half of the corner of the table was crumbling, as if it was overwhelmed. The top light screen connected to the general database crashed and could not be opened at all.

"The data...should still be there." Findoli's fluffy dark green hair, like a scrawled broom, swayed with the movement. He stood up from the table, "Hey! With my old arms and legs, I can't bear it..."

He propped his elbows on the table, supported the fluorescent green-framed sunglasses that had fallen down, and held a pair of glasses with his fingertips. Small chips.