23

Chapter 23

Tanton Forest, Entrance C

"... Dear students, the first phase of the seven-day special training competition for the comprehensive ability test for freshmen is about to begin. Students who have drawn numbers 250-400, please prepare at Entrance C..."

"Before the competition begins, I would like to reiterate three points of attention. First, students are asked to participate in this competition with the concepts of fairness, justice, and self-challenge, maintain an honest heart like gold, and do not cheat, violate the rules, or Make small moves... 24-hour cameras will follow you throughout the process, and cooperate with the invigilator's real-time observation in the monitoring room." "

If there is cheating, we will deal with it seriously and will not tolerate it. Serious cases will be expelled from school. , please don’t let a small loss lead to regret for the rest of your life.”

“Second, Tandon Forest is one of the critical entrances of the Anozil planet, and all kinds of ferocious beasts are rampant. Please do what you can, and if you encounter Crazy high-level alien beasts, there is no need to hesitate and run away decisively." "

At the same time, there are many varieties of alien beasts in Tandon Forest that appear to be beautiful and weak, but are actually ferocious and poisonous. We have conducted five-pointed star tests on such alien beasts. Please pay attention to the sign. Please remember: Please do not take such strange beasts out of the forest or show mercy due to their appearance." "

Third, we have divided Tanton Forest into three areas, and the outer two areas are open to the public. Warning signs have been set up in the innermost restricted area. Please do not enter at will and be responsible for your own life safety..." "

Finally, please check again whether your alarm button is intact, whether it can send out a message, and whether it can receive a unified reply. ."

Yang An stood at the back of the team, his ears pricked up, and he listened carefully to the teacher in charge at the front, wishing he could engrav every word in his heart.

"The button is intact... I can send messages... I can receive replies..." He lowered his head and murmured again, carefully checking the alarm button and thinking about where to place the alarm on his body to make it easier to detect any danger. Press it immediately.

"Tsk, Huaisu, this alarm seems to be of no use, right? Pressing this thing will only send a message, but it can't be thrown on a strange beast to explode... By the time the school rescue team comes, our bodies will be cold, right?"

Yang An:?

No, brother, when you said that, I suddenly panicked.

He calmly moved back a step so that he could hear the other person's words clearly.

"..." Gao Huaisu was still playing with the alarm. When he heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched and he said speechlessly, "That's a guarantee anyway. It's better than shouting 'help' at the top of your lungs yourself, and there are still people on our heads." There are cameras and so on... The school should pay attention very quickly."

"No matter how fast it is, can it be faster than the open mouth of a strange beast?" Yan Lin threw up the alarm in his palm and said in disgust.

"Then why do you have to go up and deliver rations to it? Didn't you just tell me, run away when you see it, don't hesitate." Gao Huaisu took out a steel wire from the storage room, tied his wrists, and then passed it through the small hole of the alarm. , just stuck in the palm of your hand.