99

Chapter 99

It has been almost twenty years since Yang An came to this world before he understood what truly "bad" weather is. The entire base is covered with dark air, like black clouds over the city, thunder god coming to the world, and black clouds surging in the sky. The haze rolled in, and no light could shine through.

"It seems like I really can't get out now..." Mo Lin held the light brain in his hand and his chest heaved. He walked to Yang An and whispered, "My old man sent me a message. The Zerg have destroyed all the landing ports on the Desolate Star." It's destroyed. If it needs to be repaired, it will take at least three days."

Yang An was still counting the simple guns in the storage compartment. Hearing this, he was not surprised and said calmly: "Well, the Zerg should have come prepared this time. , the high-level Zerg brought the phantom of the Mother Zerg here, and they are very determined to break into the federal residential area." "

..." Mo Lin said nothing, feeling heavy.

Yang An raised his eyes, deliberately lightened the atmosphere, and said jokingly: "Regret?"

Mo Lin rolled his eyes, "You don't even regret it. What should I regret? If you really want to say it, you should regret it more. You can get out. It's more likely. My old man's spaceship may not be able to get stuck in time if he wants to come over."

He said, his voice lowered and he was a little confused: "I said I wanted to stay, but the old man didn't scold me and said I had grown up. ."

Yang An paused, pursed his lips slightly, and said softly: "Well, I have grown up."

Mo Lin squatted with Yang An, staring blankly at the floor, his vision gradually blurred and the halo rotated, he suddenly asked : "How long can the base's protective shield last? One day?"

"Almost." Yang An violently dismantled the old metal box, and piles of parts fell to the ground. "As soon as the protective shield is broken, we will start dispatching fighter jets and warships to carry out physical bombing." One pass, and when the shells run out... I guess it will be the day after tomorrow, we will have to fight in person..." "

But as long as we survive these three days and the rescue force arrives at the base, we can be saved."

Molin was silent, "You still think so. It's quite clear."

"I didn't calculate it." Yang An shook his head, "It was... Lieutenant General Feng Qian's estimate." He thought about what Bai He said to him, and his heart sank slightly.

I hope it goes so well.

"Xiao An!" Yin Hangru ran out panting and grabbed Yang An's arm, "Let's go! Come and take a look..."

Yang An didn't know what to do, so he got up following Beta's strength and walked out, "What happened? ..." Halfway through his words, his words got stuck in his throat and he stared at the sky in confusion.

I saw a layer of strange pink light spreading across the gray-black clouds, like misty smoke, and the color gradually thickened, as if it was foreshadowing something.

"The pink light you are talking about..." Yin Hangru asked nervously, "Is it like this?"

Yang An looked at the sky without blinking for a long time before speaking, "Yes, it's exactly the same as what I saw..."

Yin Hangru took a breath, "Then... when the protective shield breaks and these pink things float in, aren't we all doomed?"

Yang An pondered, thinking: "Actually, I think this pink light is a bit weird, it It doesn't seem to directly cause death, it will only make people's behavior very...crazy."