36

Chapter 36

"...Now please, Your Excellency, the Speaker of the Parliament, read out this time's 'Best Freshman' for us!"

Yu Qingyan smiled and took the electronic card handed over by Fulike, his eyes were slightly lowered, and his fingertips were rubbing the numbness. On the edges, the rounded fingernails glowed with a beautiful luster, and the smile on the lips became gentler.

"I announce that the ten 'best freshmen' in this special training competition for the comprehensive ability test of freshmen are Customer Tao, a mecha command major, Kaya'an, an automation machinery major, and Juliet, an energy and intelligent control major..." Yu Qingyan finished reading

. After each name, there will be a slight pause, followed by warm applause from the audience, like one wave after another, endless and grand.

"...Yang An, majoring in mecha design. Congratulations to the above ten students." When Yu Qingyan read those two words, the tip of his tongue lightly touched the tip of the teeth, and the fleeting fit made him inexplicably brew. A bit lingering.

He raised his eyes and scanned the dark crowd. Within a few seconds, he accurately found the young man's figure. Indescribable joy spread to the bottom of his heart. When he met the young man's stunned eyes, he said silently: Congratulations. , Xiaoan.

Everyone in the audience said

, "Xiao An!! You won the prize!!!" Chang Ningxi's eyes were bright, and she was even more excited than the person involved. She stood up from her seat with a "swoosh" and stretched out her hand to pull Beta up, pretending to hug her.

The expression on Yang An's face was blank, and his mind was buzzing, like a stuck clockwork. He was stiffly pulled up by Chang Ningxi with each instruction and movement. Listening to the other party's excited voice, he still couldn't recover for a long time.

"Xiao An, congratulations!" Chang Ningxi congratulated with a smile, her brows filled with joy, and she looked more like she had won the award.

"Um...thank you." After Yang An accepted the warm hug from his friend, he replied slowly with a thank you. He didn't even have time to think about his previous intentions and seized this opportunity to see if there was any change in the small letters on Alpha's head. , and was pushed out of the narrow seat passage.

Yang An walked on the red carpet sprinkled with gold foil. His dazzlingly handsome face was calm and composed from beginning to end, and his expression was calm and unhurried.

His pace was slow and unhurried, his posture was tall and straight, and his temperament was particularly calm and peaceful. He attracted the attention of many people present, who were filled with wonder and curiosity, and discussed in whispers.

But no one knows what kind of turmoil is brewing under beta's calm exterior.

Damn it, it’s not scientific, how could this happen? !

Based on his scores and rankings in the first stage, and his average score in the second stage in previous years, he must have at least doubled his points in the second stage to jump from the middle to the top ten, right?

Why is he in the top ten? ? ?

Or... Yang An thought complicatedly, the scores of others in the second stage were not high?

Well, it's possible. Yang An sighed, no, brothers, are you too lazy?

"Congratulations, classmate Yang An. The teacher said that the topic was very suitable for you." Flick's wavy long hair reaches her waist, loosely tied with a daisy yellow silk scarf, and the tail of her hair hangs down on her back. Occasionally, she has A few strands fluttered on the white neck, showing a bit of playful agility.