12

The appearance of the black library

is like an oval ball, the coating is cold and sharp silver-gray, and under the sunlight, it refracts a harsh light. The explosion-proof door made of special metal in the middle slowly opens to both sides, making a dull sound.

The "black warehouse
" is an enclosed space where there are few moving things or breathing creatures other than robots running patrols and people on duty at specific posts.

It's so quiet that any subtle sound can be easily captured, and red warning lights are shooting all the time.

The long, dim narrow corridor is mainly made of space steel weighing hundreds of billions of tons, and internal strikes will rebound gravity, and as long as the external is not a continuous concentrated attack of the same amount, the special architecture can carry ten times the heavy limit of space steel.

"...... Ha...... Don't waste your thoughts on me..." the inch-headed Alpha Yin sneered at the blurred flesh and blood, and his voice was hoarse and ugly, "... You're not thinking..."

"Aaaaa!!a The chains that imprisoned his limbs were electrified, and he shouted uncontrollably, raising his head like a dying fish, his facial features became distorted and hideous, and his whole body trembled.

Alpha gasped violently, his eyes bulging and bloodshot all over, staring at the ground, his scarred arms struggling, his cyan blood vessels bulging and bursting.

"You guys... Hugh wondered... Anything!! His neck was straight, his thin flesh was pulled to the extreme, red as iron that had been burned, and his blood vessels were beating suddenly.

Duh! Duh! Duh!

Alpha slammed his body against the iron wall, and the chains that trapped his limbs rattled. Perhaps feeling that the other party's means were nothing more than that, he raised his head high and laughed sadly, his eyes full of mockery.

"...... Go on!! Pack...... Garbage raised by dogs... You also deserve and deserve to... The great God of the Resurrection...," he said intermittently, a little unspeakable, "... Oh, and this time it was called... Your cripple comes..."

An Alpha... Alpha who can't even walk... Really, really fucking disgraced Alpha... If I were you, I would have committed suicide long ago... Looks like a little O... The location of the Yu family... of the Senate... Ha ha...... It's all up to you to sleep, sleep on, ha..." Alpha sneered with his mouth oblique, sweat flowing wildly down his forehead, and the volt of high-voltage electricity increased little by little with his words, and finally directly pulled up to the limit.

Yu Qingyan watched coldly for a long time, not half moved by Alpha's filth words, his eyes were cold and indifferent, as if he was looking at some dead thing.

And the head of the black warehouse standing next to Darche was frightened into a cold sweat, his hands and feet were soft, and he couldn't wait to pounce on the Alpha who stunned this big word.

He knelt down in a hurry, his forehead against the cold and piercing floor, the black uniform cap shifted forward, his bare head was exposed, and the top of his bald half head was shiny, "Home, master, this N93 always speaks wildly, I don't know the height of the sky, even if we take extremes many times..."

I didn't see it. I think he's quite energetic. Yu Qingyan said nonchalantly, "Presumably you still have your hands left."

Dahl swallowed a mouthful of spit, wanting to cry without tears, obviously this N93 is too perverted, extremely resistant to all torture tools, and his personality is quite arrogant. As soon as he thought of what the other party had just said, his body trembled even more, and he secretly hated himself for his bad luck, worried that the family owner would anger him because of this, and even suspected of "deliberately forgiving".

No wonder Darche is worried, but his past resume is not very "clean", and the trust with the owner is like a film. He once pledged allegiance to the imperial court, but after the fall of the royal family, he traveled to many forces in order to seek and steal his life, and finally threw himself into the Yu family's secret sentry to serve the previous Yu family ruler.

I thought that this person in power would be Yu Zhenbo, the son of the old master... Unexpectedly, he jumped directly for a lifetime, and the alpha in front of him, who had been disabled for many years and was not favored, came out of nowhere, silently seized the control of the Yu family, and took power in the name of "cleaning up civil unrest".

Dalche, who was still courting Yu Zhenbo at that time, was directly dumbfounded, fortunately, he loved two heads of this wall-headed grass, but he did not completely offend Yu Qingyan, and knelt down sharply towards the new ruler, just to seek a glimmer of life.

The process was torturous, and Alpha, who was still dripping blood in his hands, watched him lie on the ground, his eyebrows lowered, and his expression faint. After a long time, Alpha smiled gently, slowly and methodically took off his bloodstained gloves, and threw them in front of him.

Sticky blood soaked the floor little by little, meandering down the stream. Dalche did not dare to breathe, his head was motionless, his cold forehead gradually became moist, and the smell of rust wafted from his nose.

"Good. Alpha said only one word and left in a wheelchair, followed by a shadow behind him.

Dalche collapsed directly to the floor, exhaling heavily, his face full of aftermath. The other party accepted his surrender, but also warned him that if he dared to betray, then the consequences would definitely not be what he could bear—

it would be ten thousand times more tormented than death.

"Dalche, to be honest, I am quite satisfied with your management of the black library over the years. Yu Qingyan's eyes were half-closed, the back of his hand supported his temple, and his tone was gentle.

"Thank you, the praise of the head of the house..." Dalche panicked even more, burying his head lower, and curled up.

"But why is this trial so inconclusive? Yu Qingyan asked.

"The family, the head of the household," Dalche explained, "is this Mrs. N93 who can carry it, I..."

"I thought it was Lady Nania's treasure that was so dazzling that you bowed down." Yu Qingyan smiled lowly, his eyes dark, "Am I right?" Dalche. "

Darche was too stiff to move, yes, the other party knew, why... It is clear that he has ...

"Master, I swear to you... Absolutely nothing to betray you..."

"Yes, you just provided a little convenience. Yu Qingyan's face was calm, and the smile at the corner of her lips remained unchanged.

Bang bang -

Dalche's teeth fight, trembling, began to kowtow desperately, and the black uniform cap rolled to the ground, "Master, please give me another chance!" Please give me another chance! Please give me another chance..." Yu

Qingyan glanced lightly, raised his hand, Bai Qi appeared, tugged on Darche's back collar, and took the person away.

"Hehe..." Alpha, who was tortured to death, saw the whole process and sneered, "Look, you cripple is just that, who will... Aaaaa!!a

He was trembling with electricity, still gritting his teeth and finishing, "... True, heart, surrender, obedience, one, one, lame, son!!

Yu Qingyan gently rubbed the ring with the tip of her finger, and the pattern on it was uneven, bringing a seemingly itchy feeling. He lowered his head slightly, his eyes drooping, and he couldn't see his expression clearly.

Dalche is a "knife" who likes to swing at both ends but is quite good at using it.

Too greedy but strong enough.

Not loyal enough, but wise enough.

Overly timid, but able to make up your mind when it matters.

Yu Qingyan sighed lightly, to see if the other party could survive this time, if he could, he would continue to use it, if not...

That's fate. He thought nonchalantly.

** The white light at the top of the room has a high wattle, glare and cannot be seen directly, and a transparent straight pipe stands around it, insideThe green liquid that purrs and flows is a healing dish known by the Federation as "healing gold", and it can be said to have a reviving effect.

Alpha, whose limbs were hanging from the white wall, was still shouting, noisy and noisy.

"Let me ask you one last time, what is the password? Yu Qingyan raised his head and asked softly.

Alpha dismissed and sneered, "... Get lost! Cripple, your life..." The

voice stopped abruptly.

"...... Aaaa!!!aaaa He twitched, rolled his eyes, saliva flowed from his mouth, and the piercing screams were only for a moment, and he couldn't make a sound.

The bones that originally supported the skin began to swim strangely, and the tall body suddenly lost its support and slowly shrunk, during which countless bulges climbed, topping out a transparent white film, and the shape of the bones could be vaguely seen.

Due to the movement and shattering of bones, the chains could not imprison Alpha, and his body slid limply down like a puddle of dead mud.

Yu Qingyan slid the wheelchair, slowly stepped forward, and smiled shallowly, "Can you still speak?"

He didn't care about Alpha's answer and said to himself: "It should be possible, your throat bone is not moving, and your vocal cords are still intact." "

..." Alpha looked wooden, his mouth opened, the arrogance and ridicule on his face completely disappeared, and his pupils were dilated.

"Does it hurt too much? Yu Qingyan asked softly, "It seems to be."

"Bai Yu, treatment. "

Yes. Bai Yu lifted Alpha's already puffy body and threw it into the treatment tube on the side.

Ten minutes later, he pulled Alpha out, threw it on the ground, and then hid in the shadows in the corner.

The scars on Alpha's body have healed and he looks to be in good shape.

Yu Qingyan was patient, seemingly waiting for the other party to recover, before slowly speaking up, "It doesn't hurt now, right?" Alpha

heard this voice, his body shook, his head buried in the ground, and he twisted stiffly, like a machine with a serious failure, card by card.

Yu Qingyan looked down condescendingly, his eyes slightly curved, he spoke politely again, his voice was as soft as a spring breeze, "Come, tell me now, what is the password?"

This time, he looked like a terrifying demon in Alpha's eyes.

......

"...... Ahem... Are you sure? Yu Qingyan covered her mouth with a cloth, and the cough in her throat was irrepressible.

"Confirmed, the password is correct, the data has been extracted, and Lingyun is decoding and analyzing. Bai Qi followed behind and said respectfully.

"Hmm... That's good. Yu Qingyan slowly lowered his hand, his face was faintly white, and his lips were blue, but he was stained with a bit of bright red blood.

Suddenly, a loud noise came from upstairs.

"...... Bai Qi!! Big things are bad!! Bai He screamed, probably because he was in a hurry, did not look at the road, like an automatic rotating roller, rolled down the long ladder on the second floor of the Yu family down the hall, and finally lay head on the ground under Yu Qingyan's wheelchair.

Bai Qi: "..."

The corners of his forehead jumped wildly, and he stepped forward without hesitation, kicked Bai He fiercely, and shouted fiercely: "What does it look like?" In front of the head of the house, so disrespectful, not quick to get up !! Saying

that, he kicked again, extremely strong.

Then he knelt down and bowed his head to plead guilty, "Family master, the white crane is reckless and has not advanced or retreated, and I will severely punish education when I turn back."

The white crane also got up with a bone, and immediately knelt down, "The head of the family forgives sins, but the white crane is rude and willing to accept the punishment."

Bai Qi frowned and wanted to say something, but pursed his lips and swallowed the words anyway.

Yu Qingyan stared at the two thoughtfully, his knuckles tapping the handle of the wheelchair, "You guys..."

Bai Qi's heart tightened, his face gradually stiffened, but he quickly relaxed again.

He heard the head of the family say, okay, you take it back and educate it well, don't be so impulsive and reckless in the future.

"Yes! Bai Qi replied in a respectful voice.

"Yes, Master. The white crane hung his head, looking a little dejected. He wanted to say something, but Bai Qi gave him a hard look and immediately silenced him.

Bai Qi saw that the white crane had stopped, and before leaving, he coldly said with his lips: 'I still have to be on duty now, you go back and reflect on me!' Don't come out in a non-emergency! Hakutsuru

nodded obediently, but still hesitated in his heart whether to talk to the head of the house and talk about the arrival of the room... Uh, boxes of stuff.

But seeing Bai Qi's appearance of being about to slaughter him, he quickly dismissed this idea.

Forget it, since those boxes of things arrived with B01, it proves that the owner knows about this, but he doesn't know ...

Why buy those things anymore.

The bedroom

Yu Qingyan's permanent room is very large, almost a small multi-purpose venue. But the décor is relatively simple and unpretentious, and it doesn't look like a master bedroom at all, and it can even be said to be the opposite of the ornate and extravagant style of this castle.

As soon as he entered the door, he noticed several boxes of unknown items placed outside. Without waiting for him to think, B01 flew from a box, and then turned into a bracelet ring that fell on his wrist and closed automatically.

Yu Qingyan was stunned for a moment, his fingertips touched B01, and he suddenly understood where the boxes of items came from -

they were toys and robots that he ordered from children.

"B01, how did you get along with him? Yu Qingyan did not rush to unseal the box, but "communicated" with B01.

B01 flashed green, and a few lines of words appeared on the small light screen.

Yu Qingyan's fingertips froze, and his face was strange, "What do you mean?" "

What's called" gets along well, I've always been in the form of a bracelet on his wrist, he's like you, will touch me often. But

B01 didn't flash, and the green light went straight down.

Yu Qingyan: "..." How

do I feel that my own artificial intelligence has gone out and become strange.

Forget it, let's take a look at the toys and robots that children choose. After all, the other party has spent a lot of thought, and he has constantly knocked on his hobbies during the period, for fear that the choice will not be to his liking.

But...... The smile at the corner of Yu Qingyan's mouth floated, he didn't mean to help children save some money or get the boss's green eyes for these childish toys and home robots.

Yu Qingyan pushed the wheelchair over, the white light of his fingertips flashed slightly, condensed into a blade, and cut the metal fiber box.

"It's quite delicately packaged..." he muttered, the smile on his lips deepening, well, the child's work is really meticulous.

Yu Qingyan randomly picked a box of light blue boxes, twisted thin straps with slender and white fingertips, pulled off the delicate bow, and slowly tore open the package.

He straightened the box, slipped his fingertips over the lettering, and hesitantly read, "Bell... Conductor? "

What is it? He was a little confused, he didn't seem to have heard of this toy when he was a child.

Is it the current innovative category of interstellar toys?

Well, it's possible.

Yu Qingyan didn't think about it further, opened the box, and took out the toys inside - a series of black bells made a crisp sound during the shaking, an off-white wire was connected to an oval-shaped

object, the upper part was a flexible small spike, the lower part was fine fluff that was slightly stroked, and the fingertips were itchy.

Yu Qingyan paused, it seems that the current interstellar toy is developing too fast, he looked at it at a glance, and he didn't understand the meaning of this toy.

There is also a small remote control in the box, in the shape of a pink heart, and the buttons on it are extremely simple, just four: open, close, +、-。

Yu Qingyan hesitated and gently pressed the button to open.

The oval-shaped sphere began to vibrate, and the beautiful bells made a nice sound.

Jingle bell jingle bell -

Yu Qingyan is not clear, so, this toy... What's the fun point?

With this in mind, he took out the instruction manual from the box and wanted to explore the principle and mystery of it.

Well? And one more... Sound-loaded card.

A sound-loaded card, as the name suggests, is a card that records sound. It can record a small amount of sound, which is better than novelty and convenience.

At FCA, every toy or robot sold to highlight the cabin's personalized service is accompanied by an audio card to further explain the product.

Originally, Fick House had a special recording machine, but unfortunately, the machine broke down that day.

At that time, Tae-seok repaired it and found that the original vocal cord magnetic sheet was broken, in other words, the official sound of the recording machine leaving the factory could not be broadcast. Fortunately, the machine can record the real human voice line, as long as the original specific program is started, the recording card can continue.

Because this thing is Yang Yao's use, he can't record other people's voices, so he can only go on it himself. When this audio card was successfully entered, he was actually extremely ashamed, but he hypnotized himself, the interstellar world, the service industry, normal operation.

So, Mr. Yu successfully received several boxes made by Yang Yao's voice... Product Introduction: Audio carrier card.

In fact, when Yu Qingyan picked up the instruction manual and opened the audio card, his heart inexplicably jumped a few times, as if it was indicating something.

But his hand only froze slightly, and continued steadily.

The folded instruction manual is turned over, and the audio carrier card begins to play.

"Bell conductor, consisting of eight bells and a fully automatic ... Among them, the upper part of the spike is made of 546 material, soft but has a certain strength, and the lower part of the fluff is extremely delicate, which is collected from... The operation is simple, it is easier to help the user reach the peak..."The

content of the toy on the manual is clearly written, and the operation diagram is attached, and the sound carrier card simultaneously transmits the familiar voice of the teenager.

The toy in his hand "snapped" and rolled to the floor, and the sound of the bell refused to stop, but intensified!

If Yu Qingyan still didn't understand what this "toy" meant, he would have lived for so long in vain!

He took a deep breath, his chest rose and fell terribly, and his originally pale face floated with a faint pink, spreading to his neck and earlobes, and even his gray-green eyes were covered with a layer of water, and the end of his eyes oozed a trace of red.

He closed his eyes and thought of the boy's strange question echoing in his ears again when he had ordered "toys and robots."

I see...... No wonder the teenager's attitude is so eccentric...

In order to find a topic, he even urged the teenager to send the goods to himself as soon as possible.

The reason: he needed these things so much...

A sense of restlessness that had never been seen before surged into the heart, and the gurgling blood seemed to boil in the veins, surging, and rushed straight to the brain.

Yu Qingyan slowly bent down, covered his face with his hands, and a steady stream of heat came from his palm, as if he wanted to burn something.

I dare not imagine... How the teenager saw himself in these months.

One...... Bold, unscrupulous and hungry adults?

The author has something to say:

The author Jun (coughing softly) (knocking on the blackboard) (solemnly holding his glasses): Although most of the interstellar people are more unrestrained in X, Mr. Yu, who received an aristocratic education since childhood, is still more restrained and shy. In other words, Mr. Yu can twist the neck of his enemy expressionlessly, or he can be crazy and fanatical in showing love, but in the future, when he really operates, he may even blush when he asks Xiao Yao for a kiss.