85

Chapter 85

"...No, what's on this? Are you so fascinated by it?" Yin Hangru approached Yang An and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Or do you mean you don't recognize the word 'sure'?"

Yang An looked at it Looking at the enlarged face in front of him, he twitched the corner of his mouth, stretched out his hand to move away, and moved the chair back, "Come on, who don't you know?"

Yin Hangru sat aside and supported his head, "Then why are you hesitating? Isn't it possible that someone won't give it to you? Go?"

He said casually, Yang An paused and froze in place.

Yin Hangru rolled his eyes and asked in disbelief: "Is there really someone who won't let you go? Who?"

Yang An: "..."

"No, you are overthinking." He said, ready to press "Confirm".

Yin Hangru's thoughts were divergent, and a horrifying idea took shape in his mind. He rushed forward, pressed the back of Yang An's hand tightly, and said stumblingly: "Yes... yes... that, that... no, no. "It's because he doesn't want you to go..."

Yang An:?

"Talk like a human being."

"Your Majesty, the Speaker of the Parliament, don't want you to go?" Yin Hangru coughed lightly and asked tentatively.

Yang An stopped talking, his attitude seemed to be acquiescence.

"It's true." Yin Hangru sighed, and then the next second, he turned around, squatted down, and quickly closed the official website page, "Since the Speaker of the Parliament thinks it's inappropriate, just don't go there!" Yang An: "...

" He slowly patted Alpha's hand away, reopened the official website, and then pressed "Confirm".

"Hangru, I wanted to ask you a question a long time ago..." He kicked his foot on the floor, moved the chair a few steps forward, and said slowly, "You seem to be afraid of Mr. Yu? Why?" Yin

Hangru His eyebrows twitched, and he smiled, "Ah, is there one? No, no." "

You stutter when you speak." Yang An said calmly, "Aren't we good brothers? Don't you want to share this?"

Yin Hangru's eyes drifted. , and finally put his fist to his mouth, "Um...mainly, I don't know how to say it. What is it called? It's a long story?" "

Then let's make a long story short." Yang An picked up the glass of water, took a sip, and said with a smile, "I don't mind. There's nothing to do today anyway."

Yin Hangru hugged the back of the chair and rested his chin on it, sighing, "Well, it's not nothing that can't be said." "

I am indeed a little afraid of the Speaker of the Parliament, maybe it's because The shadow of his childhood."

Yang An looked strange, "Have you known each other before?"

"Ah, I don't know him." Yin Hangru shook his head, "To be precise, I saw him at some banquets."

Yang An was thoughtful and cold. A word came out, "Aristocratic families are on good terms?"

Yin Hangru was stunned for a few seconds and quickly waved his hand, "No, no, it really depends on what was said before. Our family only grew up slowly after the establishment of the Federation. Now... it's just a matter of dying. New rich."

"And the top ancient family like the Yu family was the mainstay during the dynasty era, and it is even more so now." He scratched his hair, "How dare our family have the dignity to call it a noble family like the Yu family? It doesn't match at all."