31

Chapter 31

Cheheer Tavern, Sixteenth Floor

"Didi didi!" The flashing light kept vibrating, and even the pillow was vibrating.

A hand resting on the white pillow moved slightly, as if it was disturbed, and a little impatient, trying to stop the vibration of the pillow -

to no avail.

It's not the pillow that's moving.

It’s...the alarm clock of the optical brain!

Yang An woke up instantly and sat up suddenly, his head feeling dizzy.

"Hiss!" He covered his face with his hands and buried half of his body on the quilt. The fluffy and soft touch gently caressed his face. His whole body was groggy, as if his whole body was falling.

Opening ceremony...

These words suddenly came to Yang An's mind, and his consciousness became a little clearer. He rested his elbows on the quilt and pressed his temples with his fingers. The pain of soreness and swelling came from the nerve endings. There was a constant feeling of tightness and pulling, and his eyes felt astringent and sore.

He sighed, slowly opened his eyes, and turned on the light brain time.

Holy shit! Going to be late!

He jumped up from the bed, ignoring his dizzy mind, took out his clothes from the storage compartment, rushed into the bathroom, took a quick shower, put on Imperial University's standard dress, hurriedly combed his hair, and rushed out the door. And out.

As Yang An was running, he was shouting in his heart: Don't be late for the opening ceremony! ! !

When he thought about what happened last night, his face gradually twisted, and he secretly hated Yavik for his black heart, and he was worthy of the title of "Green Tea Omega" in the original work.

No wonder Chang Ningxi was manipulated by the other party, there were at least 800 holes in his mind!

Back to the night before

, Yang An had just finished talking to Yu Qingyan in the dormitory. He was energetic and not yet sleepy. He stretched his arms and twisted his stiff neck, making a clicking sound.

When he was about to start trying to assemble Mecha No. 523 from Master Luopusi's manuscript, Chang Ningxi's ringtone rang in the optical brain.

Yang An still held the thin manuscript in his hand. Without thinking much, he pressed the call directly, "Hey, Ning Xi..." "

Xiao An! Have you seen Yavik?" Chang Ningxi asked in panic.

Yang An was stunned, "No, what's wrong with him?"

Chang Ningxi's voice instantly turned to self-blame, and if you listen carefully, there was still a trace of sobs, "Actually, there is nothing to argue about, Xiaoya and I had a fight... It's all my fault, I shouldn't have been like this... I shouldn't have been like this, it's all my fault..." His words were in confusing order, speaking backwards and forwards.

Yang An didn't quite understand what the other party said. He only knew that the two had a quarrel. He comforted him, "Don't be impatient and tell me slowly. What happened between you and Yavik?"

Chang Ningxi's eyes turned red and she slowly squatted down. He came down and hugged his knees, "I didn't know why at first, Xiaoya was angry. I had a fight with Xiaoya... I was anxious and accidentally pushed Xiaoya down. I didn't mean it, I really I didn't work hard... Of course, it may be that I didn't realize it... Xiaoya was very angry. He gave me to him..."