15

Chapter 15 (1)

If Yang An were asked to vote for the most embarrassing moment in his life, this moment would definitely be at the top of the list.

Mr. Yu's soft questions intertwined with the soft breathing of the beta in the cubicle, like a three-dimensional surround sound system, tirelessly increasing the volume, which made Yang An almost faint.

"Mr. Yu..." Yang An closed his eyes with difficulty, and the long-lost embarrassment and embarrassment surged up, "I, I..." Damn it,

what should he say to alleviate this embarrassing situation!

"...Um...Ah...Excuse me, is there anyone..."

Yang An suddenly came back to his senses, took a deep breath, and responded: "Guest, please wait a moment, I will find the controller for you right away!"

After that, He lowered his voice and said to Yu Qingyan in a hurry: "Mr. Yu, I, I am working the night shift here, and I was just a guest of Fike House. Uh, he..." Not knowing how to explain, he just ignored it vaguely

, "It's a bit complicated. Later, no, I'll call you to explain tomorrow. I have to work the night shift now."

Yu Qingyan paused and pressed his knuckles. A crisp bone crackling sound was heard. He suppressed the feeling in his heart that he shouldn't. Despite the haze, his voice remains gentle and friendly.

He said considerately: "Okay, don't worry, Xiao An, you are busy first, and we will talk tomorrow." "

Well, I'm sorry..." Yang An whispered, "Then bye."

"Bye."

Yang An took a long breath, and the fatal call was finally over.

"... Found it, have we arrived..."

"I found it, I found it, please wait!" Yang An had no time to digest more emotions and hurriedly went back to work.

Perhaps the work is about practice making perfect. Yang An went from being in a hurry to deal with one customer to being calm and numb while explaining products to seven or eight customers at the same time, in just one night.

When Yang An dragged his tired body back to the room, he almost didn't want to move, but his regular habits urged him to take a shower.

Yang An took a hasty bath. The warm hot water relieved the fatigue all over his body and gave him a soft feeling of comfort, but his mental sleepiness could not be eliminated. His eyelids drooped, he yawned, went to bed, covered himself with quilt, and fell into a deep sleep as soon as he touched the pillow.

A dreamless night.

The next day,

"Buzzing buzzing--"

Yang An was woken up by Guang Nao's alarm, his mind was groggy, and he wanted to stay in bed for the first time.

He pulled up the quilt and buried his face little by little, leaving only his messy bangs hanging on the edge of the quilt, with a few strands sticking up.

But the bell still rang persistently, and the "buzzing" vibration never stopped under the pillow.

"Huh--" Yang An forced his eyelids open, half-squinted his eyes, groped for the optical brain with his fingers, and pressed it lightly - the alarm was stopped.

With his messy hair on his head, he slowly sat up, his eyes blurred and he was drowsy.

I'm so tired, I don't want to get up, I don't want to go to work, I just want to live my life lying down.