89

Chapter 88

Buzz -

The optical computer screen beside the bed lights up, showing the arrival of a new message.

Yang An was sleeping lightly, and he opened his eyes almost as soon as there was any movement. He was a little dazed, and the first reaction in his mind was: Where is this?

——Oh, in the dormitory.

"Xiao An, morning..." A low and hoarse voice rang in his ears. The person in his arms rubbed his neck, and the messy silver hair brushed his chin, making it vaguely itchy.

Yang An subconsciously tightened his arms and responded, "Well, morning..."

In just a few moments, all the events of last night flooded into his mind. Yang An's body stiffened slightly, and his dazed mind sobered up a little.

...I was really crazy last night. He actually...

kissed me all over my body like he was eating candy. He made me turn into a puddle of water and refused to give up.

Yang An took a deep breath, carefully propped up his elbows, raised his head, and met Yu Qingyan's Qingming eyes directly.

He was startled, "Qingyan... you woke up early?"

Yu Qingyan nodded, slowly clinging his arm to Yang An's chest, rubbing his fingertips, and explained in a warm voice: "I usually don't sleep much, so I woke up very early today. Morning."

"Oh, that's it." Yang An suddenly remembered something, "That...is there enough time?" "

Yes." Yu Qingyan smiled softly, and gently held Yang An's cheek with his warm palm, "You Are there any classes in the morning?"

"...No." Yang An replied slowly, "Today seems to be the weekend?"

Yu Qingyan's expression paused, and a slight smile appeared on his lips, "Then let's lie down for a while? Yang

An blinked, "Okay, okay..."

So, the two of them lay back down in the same position as before.

The soft quilt was warm, and they clumsily resumed their previous actions, but failed.

As soon as they looked at each other and smiled, they no longer insisted on restoring themselves and became more casual.

How silly... Yang An secretly thought in his heart, but the corner of his mouth curled up slightly, and he raised his hand to gently comb Yu Qingyan's silver hair. The beautiful silver hair had a beautiful luster in the palm of his hand, which made him unable to put it down.

He rested his chin on the back of Yu Qingyan's neck and closed his eyes slightly. The flavors of mint tea and citrus blended together, not appearing obtrusive, and even exceptionally harmonious.

"Last night..."

"Last night..."

Two voices sounded at the same time, starting from the same point by coincidence, and then stopped together with a tacit understanding.

"Ahem, Qingyan, you speak first." Yang An coughed lightly and said.

"What happened last night... don't take it to heart, Xiao An. Logically speaking, I'm older than you, and I shouldn't say many things like that. It's not even my intention to 'beg' for some so-called promises from you." ..." Yu Qingyan pursed her lips and lowered her long eyelashes, "Maybe the susceptible period is coming, and the hormone levels are unstable, which makes me lose..." my former reason.