67

Chapter 67

Yang An still didn't come to his senses. He was in a daze. For a moment, he wondered if there was something wrong with his ears.

The oxygen in the air seemed to have suddenly become thinner. The warm air sprayed on his neck, and the fluttering hair passed by, giving him an inaudible itch. The tip of his nose twitched, mixed with the vague fragrance of mint tea.

"Xiao An..." There was another call in the ear, showing infinite affection.

The kiss that wasn't quite a kiss fell on the corner of Yang An's mouth impartially, with a little softness and warmth.

Yang An was stiff and didn't dare to move. For a long time, he touched the corners of his lips in a daze, and suddenly took a few steps back, his eyes full of surprise.

Yu Qingyan was not surprised by Yang An's reaction. His eyes dimmed a bit. He squeezed beta's hand tightly, pulled it toward him, and said softly: "Xiao An, be careful of the lockers at the back."

Yang An didn't take precautions and leaned forward, the distance between them became closer again.

He blinked, took a deep breath, and spoke slowly: "Let me make it clear first... I don't accept whoever gives birth to a child for me." "I accept whoever gives birth

to a child for me." He said seriously. He corrected, "And Yin Hangru didn't say he wanted to give birth to me. He wanted to give birth because he likes children and family."

Yang An added, "It has nothing to do with me."

Yu Qingyan: "..."

He was helpless. He sighed, as if a little frustrated, and gently put one of Yang An's hands on his cheek. His eyes were lowered and his voice was a little muffled: "Xiao An, should you care about such irrelevant things at this time..."

He raised his eyes and asked, "Or are you avoiding my topic?"

This sentence completely broke the calm atmosphere.

"It's normal to escape..." Yang An had a complicated look on his face, and slowly exhaled, his expression no longer as calm as before.

He went a little crazy and twirled his hair, his mood was subtle and strange.

Surprised? It seems to be okay, probably because I have experienced it once in the "Simulated Ball" and encountered crazier and more bottom-line situations, and I feel somewhat comfortable inexplicably.

But calm down...

just kidding, how is that possible? ? ?

Ahhhhhh, the golden words have come true! ! ! Yang An wailed in his heart, trying to stay calm, but for a moment he felt very depressed.

Gan, where are the lifelong good friends we promised you? ! He felt cheated.

"Qingyan, please let go first." Yang An pursed his lips. The delicate touch between his fingertips felt inexplicably hot. He felt extremely uncomfortable all over and just wanted to pull out his tightly held hand.

"Then can you give me an answer first?" Yu Qingyan asked softly with affection in his eyebrows.

"This is very complicated. We need to have a proper posture and have a good talk..." Yang An rubbed his back teeth with the tip of his tongue and explained patiently. His eyes fell on each other's intertwined hands, and his nerves jumped. What's all this?

This illusion of returning to the "simulated ball" again...

buzzing - the light on my wrist shook my head.