4

Chapter

4 "Hey! You okay? Faras tilted her body, her ponytail swayed, and she poked Yang Yao's shoulder with a sullen smile, her eyes full of jokes.

Yang Yao stood up silently and took a deep breath, "I, I'm fine." "

Yes, he's fine, he's fine.

What a big deal, isn't it a toy xx? He wants to be spoiled and not frightened, and the clouds will be light.

Hehe, everything is just a small scene.

"Where do you want to draw the pattern?" Yang Yao asked.

"Here! Faras picked Lulu up with one hand, it was a standard princess hug, and pointed to the base of her thigh with a smile, "I hope the color is that dark red, extending to the base of the thigh, of course, it would be better if it could reach the lower abdomen." It must be magnificent, suitable for... Well, the kind that stimulates interest when playing.
In order to take care of Yang Yao's shyness, she deliberately said it implicitly, but her eyes were straightforward and warm, and
she was frank.

Yang Yao: "..."Calm

down!" How to say that in his previous life, he also lived to be 36 years old, he has never eaten pork, and he has always seen pigs running, isn't it a Y stripe.

He can!

Yang Yao nodded calmly and replied calmly, "Okay, Sister Xiaosi, I understand."

Faras saw that Yang Yao deserved it, but she hesitated, "You... Are you sure you understand?

"I'm sure. Yang Yao returned with a resolute look, "Wait for me, I'll go back to my room and get some tools."

"Good, good. Faras was shocked by the momentum of the other party's broken cauldron and fixed in place.

......

"Sister Xiaosi, can you put a pair of underwear on him?

"Oooh, okay. Faras hummed and put Lulu on it.

"...... Sister Xiaosi, are there any other styles? Yang Yao looked at the sexy thongs and was silent.

At least a bikini.

Faras wondered, "Ah, can't this work?" "

"...... It has too little cloth.

"What about this one?

Yang Yao closed his eyes and said with difficulty: "... Yes, is it not lace? "

Hmm... How about this?

"Does it have to be pink?" Sister Xiaosi..."

"What's wrong with Pink?" Isn't it pretty and cute? Faras tugged on his ponytail, spread it out in his palm, and said proudly, "Oh, the same color as my hair, isn't it great!!"

Yang Yao looked at the other party's big sparkling eyes and swallowed what he was going to say, "Yes, Chao... Awesome.

"Hee-hee, I feel too.

Yang Yao didn't dare to look closely, took out an electronic pen and paint from the toolbox, recalled the experience of a group of boys in adolescence in his previous life, would be baptized by some audio and video animations, and began to write.

He thought quickly, almost without pausing as soon as he dropped the pen, his wrist was extremely stable, the dark red mysterious pattern outlined and surrounded, and the shell light dotted the edge of the brushstroke. When the line goes straight into the depth, a laser powder is added to the dark red color, and the subtle refraction is filled with colored light.

Faras was fooled, holding his chin with both hands, eager to bury his head to watch, but afraid of disturbing Yang Yao, he could only keep changing his posture and peeping through the gap.

So beautiful, good, lecherous~

She bit her fingers deadly, her eyes stared without blinking, the bright pink lip gloss on her lips was rubbed messy, her eyes were intoxicated, and the red halo hung on her cheeks, as if she was wandering in red wine.

"Later, too... Below the tail vertebrae, also draw..." said Faras in a low voice.

Yang Yao's hand was stunned, tail vertebrae?

"Probably where?" "

Here. Faras moved forward, his thin white fingertips lightly touching somewhere, like a dragonfly touching water, and leaving with a light touch.

Well?

Yang Yao pondered, why paint here?

Faras seemed to understand the other party's doubts and giggled.

That pure and cute baby face gently curved the corners of the mouth, and the cold blue light swept over, occasionally illuminating a few neon light pillars. Obviously all over her body is dressed in a delicate pink like a girl, exuding the innate softness and sweetness of Omega, but the moment she lowers her head, she disappears.

Her eyes became wild, her red tongue licked over her full lips, shining with water, and her voice was delicate and screaming.

"Oh, Xiao Yao, although I am Omega, I can also give Lulu happiness~"

Yang Yao: My brain seems to have suddenly risen a few centimeters and received new knowledge that I shouldn't know.

"Okay, I see, I'll draw now..."
"Thank you Xiao Yami, Xiao Yam is so good~" Faras's sweet praise was endless, "My dear Lulu will please you, please make him more beautiful~"
"

Hmm... You are welcome. Yang

Yao's life in the Fick House is still quite accustomed, from facing a row of naked robots and trying to maintain calm, to facing the face from head to foot, it is only a week.

During this time, he also figured out the business hours of the Fick House, or the entire Falllow Street.

The shops on Fallen Street are basically closed in the morning, because everyone is sleeping. In the afternoon, the door is half-closed to welcome some customers who need other services or what is called the business hours of the side business of the store.

And in the middle of the night, it is the time of the carnival of the streets of Fall, and psychedelia and decadence descend on this area. The entire street is lit up with neon strips, and the cold and harsh blue light of the lake is the main tone, which inserts a highly saturated pink green. Each shop plays restless music and beats drums at the central hub, making it a lively scene for drunken gold fans.

From above, the streets are densely packed with small black dots, crowded, noisy and noisy, and the top temperature control board increases the horsepower to spit out white gas to cool down, like hazy smoke, shrouded in the rows of floors, half covering and half covering the flickering colored tube lamps.

Each shop on Fallen Street has its own unique selling point and is a great place to have fun.

Yang Yao didn't go to understand what other stores were for, he only worked in the store with his head stuffed, diligent in drawing patterns and repairing mecha every day.

Ms. Anova understood that Yang Yao had just reached adulthood, was a college student who was preparing to go to school, and needed a normal and good routine, so she only kept his afternoon class and went back to sleep at night.

Yang Yao felt uneasy, but he couldn't live up to the other party's kindness, so he went to bed early and got up early every day, and after drawing the pattern, he also took over most of the mecha maintenance work of the Fick House, cleaning and cooking with the cleaning robot from time to time -

the main thing is that the Fik House is too messy, and the robot cooking is not delicious.

As a former earthling, Yang Yao still maintains the habit of eating almost once a day and does not eat alwaysUncomfortable.

To put it bluntly, it's gluttony.

The long life of being alone in his previous life has cultivated his superb cooking skills. In this life, Yang Yao came to this strange and strange world, occasionally eating his own cooking, and actually eating a strange sense of happiness.

And at that moment, there is an illusion that it is still on earth.

Maybe that's belonging. Yang Yao sighed in his heart, he had never experienced in the earth for thirty-six years, and his sense of belonging to the earth was actually found here.

It's kind of ironic.

At first, Faras saw Yang Yao cooking, and dissuaded the other party, saying that it was enough for a robot to do it or eat nutrient solution, and it was too troublesome to eat. Until she ate a meal made by Yang Yao, it was so delicious that she couldn't help but shed tears, and she pestered each other to rub rice almost every day.

Even Tae-seok, who has always been irritable and short-tempered, has developed the habit of eating after tasting Yang Yao's craft, and will come down from upstairs on time and sit at the table to wait for the meal.

Yang Yao doesn't care about this, stir-frying more portions, it's a very simple thing, that is...

"Da Taitou, aren't you laughing at me for eating every day and wasting time? Faras sneered, rolling his eyes to the sky.

Tae-seok took a sip of water juice unhurriedly, don't say, I don't know how Yang Yao blends the proportion of fruit, the juice squeezed is quite delicious.

"I paid for it. Alpha said lightly.

Faras slapped the table, "Yo yo, the old lady also gave Xiao Yao a bunch of rare mecha iron!" I'm not as shameless as you, even rubbing breakfast!

"Why, is the money I gave a piece of paper?" Purely posed? Tae-seok clasped his arms and said lazily, "Isn't he here to work to make money."

"That's not a reason for you to rub breakfast extra than once." Faras said viciously.

"Oh, you're just jealous that I ate more than you. Tae-seok saw through the little Jiujiu in Faras's heart, and slowly stretched out four fingers, "Let me tell you so, I gave him this number..."

Faras disdained, "Four hundred thousand? Or four million? That's 400

million. Tae-seok said calmly, his eyes narrowed, "How is it worth more than your pile of broken copper and iron!"

Faras was blown up by the contemptuous look of the other party, "Aaaaa Big Tai Tou!! You go and die!!

She was about to punch when Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Yang Yao coming out of the kitchen, her mouth deflated, and her big eyes were instantly full of water.

"Xiao Yami! Tae-seok bullied me!

Yang Yao: "..."

He was not surprised by this, every day before eating, the two had to quarrel, and when it was serious, they would punch and kick.

"Well, Sister Xiaosi is kind-hearted and doesn't think about Brother Taixi.

Faras still looked pitiful, "Yes, I have a good heart and don't think about some rude Alpha!"

Tae-seok smiled and ignored it.

"Xiao Yami! What is your card number? I'll transfer money to you!! Faras said proudly, "This is my daily meal money!"

Yang Yao's head grew big when he heard this, he put the food on the table and sighed, "No need, Sister Xiaosi, it's just a meal, it's nothing." "

Before Tae-seok transferred money to him, he wanted to return it to the other party. But the other party directly restricted his transfer, and he could transfer it to other places, but he couldn't transfer it to the other party's account.

He told Ms. Arnova about this, hoping to return the money to Tayseok through the other party, but when Ms. Anova heard it, she just smiled and gently told him: Tayi's child is very rich, only 400 million, don't care.

What is 400 million? Yang Yao's smile was dumb when he thought of Ms. Anova now. The other party looked fluttering and not worth mentioning, as if he was not talking about 400 million, but about four steel jumps.

The overnight wealth made Yang Yao very psychologically stressed.

The mentality of casual cooking every day has changed, and I began to think about whether to improve it, how can this be worth 400 million?

"Brother Taixi, that money I think..." Before Yang Yao could finish speaking, the other party interrupted him.

"Four hundred million is no different to me than four silver coins. Tae-seok put down the empty cup, "If you really don't care, just think about the mechanical chip you gave me last week, I like it very much, just think that this money is my gift to you?"

"Where is that chip worth..."

"You actually think it's not worth it?" Tae-seok raised his eyebrows, "Little friend, it seems that you don't know anything about the mecha market, this quality chip is not easy to get, the most rare thing is that it is just suitable for the Saiku number I am working on, far more valuable than 400 million." "

Really fake?

Yang Yao still didn't quite believe it, and preferred to take the other party's words as such... Uh, relief? Appease?

Tae-seok took in Yang Yao's expression, and did not say anything, only said meaningfully: "Your talent is far higher than you think."

Yang Yao: "..." I

don't know why, I suddenly felt even more unbelievable.

But looking at the fight between the two people on the opposite side who were about to fight, his head hurt so much that he could only persuade him again.

"Okay, Sister Xiaosi, don't get excited first, I'll give it to you... Well? Wait, don't..."

Brother Taisy, calm down!!

"Well, there's another hole in the roof.

Yang Yao looked up at the sky, silently calculating the time when the maintenance master came, well... Do you want to wait for Friday to come back and make up an auspicious number for the other party to repair?

......

The dark clouds outside the window of the Yu family's main house

and the dark sky are a rare bad weather in the Arnozier Star.

The attendants in the mansion all breathed lightly, tiptoeing, their eyes glued to the floor, and their hands were busy with work, and no one dared to raise their heads.

In the interstellar society, except for the ancient noble family, few families will hire attendants. Because over inefficient, expensive and even not necessarily trustworthy attendants, people prefer to use intelligent robots to maintain the basic operation of the family.

Ping-to-cheek -

expensive and elegant vases fall high, falling apart the moment they touch the ground, and the residue splashes into the corner.

"What do you mean by that! Yu Zhenbo roared, the table slammed into the sky, his teeth clenched, and the wrinkles between his foreheads were deeply dented.

Omega, who was sitting next to him, trembled and shrunk to the side, a trace of fear flashed in his eyes.

Yu Qingyan raised his eyes, put down his chopsticks, and looked calm, "Don't eat?" "

...," Yu Zhenbo gasped, his eyes were bloodshot, "When I grow up, I won't listen to Lao Tzu... Yu Qingyan, you are the same as your mother, are not..."

"Father, Shenyan. Yu Qingyan's fingers paused slightly, and the anger on his face flashed, "It seems that you don't want to eat this meal today, so let's withdraw."

He tugged at the corners of his mouth and slowly wiped his palms with a cloth, polite and elegant, but his eyes were cold.

The attendants, who had been standing quietly on the side, quickly stepped forward to clean up the table.

"You dare?! Yu Zhenbo was dumbfounded, "I am in charge of this family, you, you..." Yu

Qingyan watched this farce without changing his face, his hands on his knees, and his back straight.

Suddenly, he smiled, and his gray-green eyes suddenly broke the ice, "Father, regeneration qi will destroy the body, and the possibility of you being able to give birth to new life is even lower, don't say Alpha at that time, I'm afraid that fertility will also be gone." "

What was once sacrificed at all costs for this... I'm afraid it's going to go down the drain too.

Yu Zhenbo's expression froze, and the cold chill slid across the back of his neck, making him creepy.

"You, what are you talking about..." Yu

Qingyan's eyes curved slightly, his clear face was not aggressive, and when he looked at you softly, it was like a spring breeze, "How could you not understand?" Father.

He sighed faintly, "Obviously you used to be so eager for a perfect, sound, and highly talented Alpha heir, even at the expense of letting your mother..."

Yu Zhenbo clutched the corner of the table, his face terrifying.

"By the way, you should remember that today is my mother's death day. The curve of the corners of Yu Qingyan's mouth has not changed by half a point, and Langrun's voice is like a trickle.

"Did you present her with a bouquet of Phalaenopsis? "

......

Fick House

"Hey, I haven't seen it for a long time, Arnozir Star has such bad weather..." Faras stood on tiptoe and squinted at the sky, "Pure natural rain, even the temperature control cover does not work." "

Yang Yao has only been in this world for eighteen years, and he really does not have as much experience as Faras to speculate, but this kind of bad weather is indeed rare.

"Less nonsense, hasn't Jerae Storm been experienced? Tae-seok glanced sideways and choked.

Faras suddenly said, "yes, I almost forgot about it, back then... Xiao Yami should not have been born yet, right?

Yang Yao searched for memories, and did not have the impression of the storm of Jerahe, and nodded, "There should be none."

"Xiao Yami, you have to be careful when you go to deliver things, go back quickly, did you bring a raincoat?" Faras frowned slightly and asked.

"Brought. Yang Yao checked the items again to confirm that there were no omissions, and then waved goodbye, "Then I'll go, Sister Xiaosi, Brother Taixi!"

"Bye bye! Xiao Yao, be careful on the road, remember not to burn the wrong grave! Yang

Yao's hand controlling the simple road vehicle shook, his wrist shook, and his light brain was projected into the air.

He raised his head and silently looked at the buyer's address again - on it were landmarks and grave numbers accurate to the decimal point.

Yang Yao: Well, rest assured, how could this go wrong!