83

Chapter 83

"Little dark room -?" Yu Qingyan raised her eyes, swept her long eyelashes, held these three words between her lips and tongue, rolled them over gently, and slightly lengthened the ending sound, and asked with a half-smile, "This seems to be This is the second time I heard Xiao An say this word."

Yang An: "..." Huh? Had he asked before?

Why are you not impressed?

Beta's expression was really easy to understand. Yu Qingyan understood it at a glance and reminded: "dormitory, confession."

Okay, it seems so.

Yang An coughed lightly, hugged the person and turned over. The two of them fell into the fluffy soft quilt together. Then he waved his long arm and lifted up the quilt. As it rolled up and fell down, the dull breeze blew the bedside lamp. lace decorative ribbon.

Thick corduroy wraps around the body. In the airtight and small space, the heat spreads on the skin, getting hotter and hotter.

Yang An buried his face in the other person's neck, and the tip of his nose twitched slightly. As he breathed, the fragrance of mint tea became stronger and stronger. He moved up and kissed along the Adam's apple and chin, and finally moved to the earlobe, and took a bite without hesitation. Not serious, more like playing, shouting vaguely: "Qing Yan..."

During this period, the two of them were stuck together, and they could be regarded as thoroughly experiencing the true love period. They get along sweetly during the day, kiss and hug each other, and at night they sleep in the same bed and talk to each other.

Yang An did not make it to the last step due to some concerns, but in the cramped and dim bed, the two hot bodies were close to each other, separated by a thin layer of pajamas, kissing, hugging, and rubbing each other's ears and temples. Those things that should be touched but should not be touched, those that should be touched and should not be touched, were touched completely and thoroughly.

"Don't... um, change the subject and continue talking." Yu Qingyan groaned, his knuckles turned white, and finally he gently put his hand on the other person's back and said dumbly, "Why did I keep you in the dark room?" He smiled

. , said meaningfully: "Or are you afraid that my overlord will force his bow?"

Although Yu Qingyan is not good at walking, it does not mean that his legs cannot move at all. I just couldn't exert my strength and couldn't stand for a long time. I kept trembling as soon as I stood and fell down immediately within a few seconds. He slowly used the strength of his waist to drive his legs up to rub and cling on, which was really tricky.

Yang An hissed, "Qingyan, you..." He tightened his arms and said uncomfortably: "Stop making trouble, let's return to the topic just now." "Okay."

Yu Qingyan lowered his eyes, moved his fingers slightly, and hit He circled the other person's back and rubbed it, and asked with a smile, "Xiao An, tell me first, why do you think I will treat you..."

He thought about it for a while, "Little dark room? It means to let you stay in the room, You can't see anyone, are you restricting your freedom in life?"

"Well..." Yang An responded with a nasal voice, a simple word that was drawn out very long, and it was extremely intimate. He held the other person's earlobe in his mouth, curled the tip of his tongue, and kept playing, while his fingers kept poking the other person's waist. When he poked, the other person would tremble. It was really interesting.

Therefore, Yang An seemed to have found some interesting toy, had a great time playing with it, and was completely addicted to it.

Yu Qingyan's waist trembled, his brows furrowed slightly, the ends of his eyes oozed a bit of red, and his throat became increasingly dry, "Xiao An, do you think... I am like this kind of person?" He originally wanted to lower his voice and "intimidate" beta, But...