65

Chapter 65

In just half a month, the war situation on the border has become increasingly anxious and urgent. There are rumors that the insect mother that was supposed to appear in two months will hatch successfully in advance.

Therefore, the pace of the "preparatory training camp" in Imperial University became faster, and the pressure on the teachers suddenly increased. The string in their minds was tightened, and they did not dare to relax at all.

Yang An adapted to this quite well, but he spent too much energy every day, and after returning to the dormitory, his bones felt like they were falling apart. Every time after taking a shower, he fell directly on the bed from exhaustion and stared at the ceiling in a daze, not wanting to move a finger.

Buzz buzz——

[Xiao An, did you have a hard training today? 】

This is a message from Mr. Yu.

Yang An leaned back on the bed, bent one knee, put one hand on the back of his head, and rubbed the edge of the light screen with the other hand. He wanted to put it back but hesitated, paused in mid-air, and then continued to tap on the light screen. .

[It’s okay. Once you get used to it, you won’t feel so tired. ]

[Well, then Xiao An should pay attention to the balance between work and rest. ] The message from the other side came back very quickly, almost as soon as Yang An sent it out.

[Did you encounter anything interesting during training? ]

Yang An was a little hesitant. The light screen hung in the air, and the faint blue light reflected on his face, leaving irregular patches.

He considered the reply carefully, "Today's simulated photoelastic class was very exciting, with a sense of immersive tension. ]

[Oh, Xiao An likes this. ]

[There is a real light bomb field inside the Yujia. If you have a chance next time, I will take you to play. 】

【This kind of firearms class is basically a team competition, right? Xiao An is still in a team with classmate Yin? ]

Sure enough, as he expected, the topic turned here again.

Yang An's face was complicated, and he couldn't tell whether he was relieved or weighed down by a heavy stone.

——Mr. Yu is really concerned about his relationship with Yin Hangru.

Yang An thought about the reason, but didn't have a clue. He could only vaguely feel that the other party didn't like him to have a close relationship with Yin Hangru.

Of course, Mr. Yu didn't say anything similar, nor did he hint anything in his words. It was purely an attack of Yang An's "intuition disorder".

why? Is it a good friend's...exclusive desire?

Yang An pursed her lips slightly, the only good friend was always special. He replied in the chat box, [Yes. ]

[It seems that Xiao An and classmate Yin get along well. ] There is absolutely no gap in the reply time from the other side, [at least I get a lot of happiness. 】

Mr. Yu really cares.

Yang An sighed in his heart, thought for a while, and typed in the chat box, [But my relationship with you is the best. 】

The experience accumulated during this period enabled him to resolve the looming smoke of the topic without any guidance.

Yu Qingyan on the other side was a little stunned when he received the news. His eyes were half closed, realizing that he had lost his composure again today.