106

Chapter 106

The days at the base passed like this day by day. The aftermath of the Zerg battle gradually developed for the better, and everything seemed to be in order.

At the same time, a new announcement was made for the departure of this group of students. They can choose to stay at the base or return to school.

During this period of time, Yang An returned to his previous state, regaining his strength in Xianyu life with a new figure in the future, and his mentality can be described as positive and optimistic. The influence of that golden eye on him had long since disappeared quietly in Yu Qingyan's gentle comfort every night.

Late at night,

the hooded lamp on the bedside table in the room is graceful, and the hazy halo shines on the edge, making the atmosphere in the room warm and tranquil.

Yang An leaned slightly on the cushions at the head of the bed, with a serious look on his face. The broken hair on his forehead covered his brows. His hands kept moving, and there were scattered mechanical chip accessories in the suspended brackets.

"Ta——"

The corners of Yang An's mouth curled up slightly, Oh yeah, it finally worked!

"Is it done?" Yu Qingyan's gentle voice sounded in his ears.

Yang An turned sideways, hugged Yu Qingyan, and nuzzled the other person's neck with the tip of his nose, "Hey, why didn't you call me after reading the document?"

Yu Qingyan lowered his eyes, slowly rubbed Yang An's black hair with his fingertips, and said with a smile: "I wanted to shout, but I was fascinated by it."

He was a little addicted to playing, and he kneaded the back of beta's neck from the top of his fluffy hair to the back of his head.

"Qingyan..." Yang An hissed and grabbed the other person's wrist, "Are you teasing a cat?" "

Cat?" Yu Qingyan repeated, his eyes slightly curved, "Xiao An... does look like a cat. Cute."

Yang An: "..." The corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and he was about to say something, but suddenly stopped.

The cat uniform that Mr. Yu wore in "Simulated Ball" really made him miss it.

At that time, Yang An had a pure relationship with the other party, and they were still "best friends", so naturally he tried his best to forget about this incident, but now...

Yang An half-propped up his body, leaned forward with his face, and called out awkwardly, "Qing Yan" ."

Yu Qingyan was startled, but did not dodge. He gently pressed his forehead against the other party, "What's wrong?"

Yang An coughed lightly, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like cats?"

Yu Qingyan After thinking for a while, he pondered the intention of beta's question, "If it's a cat like Xiao An, I would like it very much."

Yang An shook his head, his eyelashes slowly covering his eyelids, "That's not what I asked..." "

That's it. What do you mean?"

"..." Yang An pursed her lips and whispered, "I like cats. I have liked cats since I was a child. I like them very much." "

Especially the furry ears and... tail, they feel very comfortable to touch."

Yu Qingyan has always been smart . , but I really didn’t understand this time. He pondered the purpose of Beta's words and asked tentatively: "Then I will give you one?"