3

Chapter

3 "How do you say this?" After a long silence, Yang Yao slowly spoke.

Chang Ningxi "ah", embarrassed to say it, scratched his ears and cheeks for a long time, wanted to express it tactfully but couldn't find the words, only expected Ai Ai to hold out a sentence, "You... You'll know when you go.

Yang Yao: "..."

Ah this, what kind of flood beast is his work?"

He even began to reflect, is it so unspeakable to color mecha in this world? It actually made the other party blush so much that he couldn't say that word.

Or is the coloring in the mecha design too unpopular and does not match the identity of the mecha master?

"Well, okay, I'll lead the way later. Yang Yao smiled politely.

"No, you're welcome..." Chang Ningxi's gaze dodged, his eyelids blinked, those amber eyes looked at the sky and the earth, but they didn't look at Yang Yao, "... I asked Lokas to help you with your luggage. Saying

that, he began to lose his spiritual power to command the mecha.

This time, the mech moved smoothly, not only at a steady pace, but also at a moderate speed.

Lokas commanded one action at a time, in the dust, lying on his stomach at the mouth of the tunnel hole, stretching his arm into the tunnel hole to "pull" the suitcase up - it was "extended" in the physical sense.

"That, suitcase for you. After Chang Ningxi handed the suitcase to Yang Yao, he walked forward with a sullen head, like a twisted big girl, refusing to look back, "Let's go now, the place you go to, the sun will close when it sets, and you have to wait until midnight to open." "

Why is the mecha coloring shop open in the middle of the night?

Yang Yao's face was strange, and a bad feeling arose, but he still suppressed the doubts in his heart and dragged his suitcase to keep up with the other party.

"I'll send you here, just walk down this street, the innermost one." Chang Ningxi said that there was a little stumbling in the back.

"Well, well, thank you. Yang Yao looked around, and a little surprise flashed in his heart.

It's a bit unexpectedly prosperous, with artificial daylight covered by huge temperature control baffles, and you won't sweat for a long time. The temperature of the whole area is suitable, the building floor is not high, but the style is full of color, proper cyberpunk feeling.

It was completely different from the desolate appearance that Yang Yao saw when he just got off the public spaceship, and he couldn't help but sigh: This is what the central area looks like!

"When I find a place to stay, I'll contact you with my light brain, and you can just let the mech go." Yang Yao remembered something and turned his head and instructed.

The joy on Chang Ningxi's face flashed, and he nodded vigorously, "Okay!" That's when I put ... Lokas sent over!

Yang Yao smiled and waved his hand, "Well, goodbye then."

"Bye bye! Good luck! Chang Ningxi waved enthusiastically and shouted.

Yang Yao's footsteps paused, and for a moment, he felt as if he was going to break into some Longtan Tiger's Den.

The street is not too long, and almost no one passes by, and all the shops are basically open, but not completely.

Because at a glance, there is no one sitting inside, and there are no lights on in the store, so it doesn't look like opening the door to welcome customers.

Finally, Yang Yao walked to the end of the street, the crooked signboard was missing a corner, and the half of his body fell obliquely, with a few large characters written on it, the font color was dull, and a few were cut off.

He walked in lightly and shouted, "Hello, is there anyone?" "

There was no response.

When Yang Yao hesitated to shout again, "Boom-", the glass of the gate standing on the left shattered, and the brown-brown fragments spread out in all directions, scattering a mess all over the place.

Immediately afterwards, there was a ping-pong sound inside, and a gray figure fell straight down from it.

Yang Yao's pupils widened instantly, and without hesitation, the hand on the suitcase lever loosened, and he leaned forward, wanting to help the other party.

But the gray figure about to fall to the ground stood out of thin air, like a zombie with straight legs, his hair slowly fluttering, and his arms raised above his head.

Then, the gray figure floated up from the bottom up, like a slow-motion play, tilted to the side of the head gradually straightened, the body resumed the angle of standing, until the soles of the feet hit the ground again, and then jumped back into the door.

Yang Yao: "..."

, a little scary!

What the hell?

This is not human, is it?!

"Who? Noisy!! There was another loud bang, and the glass door on the other side was kicked open, but fortunately the glass did not shatter this time.

The red-haired and curly Alpha was still yawning, but after seeing the mess all over the ground, his eyes were instantly sober, his eyebrows gathered little by little, and his eyes gradually became fierce and fierce, he took a deep breath and yelled: "Faras, I'll give you a minute, roll down from above, and clean up the house for me!! Look what has become here!!

"Oh! My baby Donube, are you okay? Did you get smashed by that damn thing! I'll blow it for you..." He threw himself into the corner with a heartache on his face, picked up a delicate-looking robot, and said softly and pityingly.

"Da Taitou, you're noisy! Faras's voice was delicate and a little breathy, with his pink ponytail tied high, big eyes and round face, and his cheeks were misty and powdery, looking full of collagen.

Different from this baby face is her bold posture, the whole person squats on a two-meter-high statue, one foot is on tiptoe, the other leg is dangling in the air, both hands are holding arms, eyes are slightly narrowed, and the aura is powerful.

Tae-seok sneered, "Less nonsense, clean up the house for me!"

Faras pouted, his chin slightly raised, not very convinced, "Can you blame me then?" Obviously, this thing is too difficult to repair, you still refuse to update the equipment, who is to blame! You have the ability..."

She suddenly stopped talking, stared directly at Yang Yao, exaggerated "wow", and whistled, "Hey! Handsome guy, fix things? Or buy toys? If it's too early to buy a toy, but for your handsome little face, I'm willing to spend some time with you to choose.

Tae-seok frowned, turned around, and looked Yang Yao up and down, his tone was cold and hard, "Where is the guy?" Don't know the rules of the House of Fick?

"Don't be so fierce!! Faras was dissatisfied, jumped down from the sculpture, pushed away the Taixi, and stepped forward with a smile, "Handsome guy, ignore him, I'll take you to see the toys!"

Saying that, her nose twitched slightly, "Huh", and blurted out, "Oh, baby, you are actually beta?" Yang

Yao: "..." The

other party was too close, he was not used to such a distance, and quietly took a step back, "Well, I'm beta, but I'm not here to buy things, I'm here to work." Last month, you posted a job search intention on Zhaoxing.com, I submitted my resume, and you said after the interview!!..."

Are you the mech master who can draw beautiful patterns? Faras covered his face and screamed excitedly.

"Eh, I'm not a mecha master, I haven't studied yet..."

"It's not important, it's not important, who doesn't know that the rating of the Mecha Association is very desperate, and strength is the most important!" That robotic arm you made, we looked, superClub!

Faras spun in circles, his curled long eyelashes blinked, and the love rhinestones attached to the end of his eyes flashed, like a delicate little girl, "Oh, the most powerful is the pattern you draw, oh my God, it's so beautiful, I've already thought about it, wait for you to come and help me draw one on my thigh!"

"Sister Feifei!! Come soon, our beautiful pattern is coming!! She shouted vigorously, quite earth-shattering.

Yang Yao was shocked by the girl's big voice, and the corner of Tae-seok's mouth next to him twitched, rolled his eyes, and plucked his ears impatiently, looking accustomed to it.

"You're Yang Yao, right? A gentle and smiling voice sounded.

Very familiar, it was the voice of interviewing him at that time.

Yang Yao followed the source of the sound, and saw the glass door slowly open, and a woman dressed in a black robe with a wooden hairpin on her head walked in.

Her face was covered with a layer of tulle, a piece of green jadeite hanging from her forehead, her face could not be seen clearly, her pace was very slow, her posture was elegant, her temperament was calm and gentle, and she was incompatible with the mess all over the house, and it could even be said that it was a sharp contrast.

At Yang Yao's first glance at the other party, a dangerous intuition suddenly rushed down his spine.

Although he couldn't feel the pheromone coercion on Alpha for a beta, and the other party's momentum was obviously converged, his deep-rooted intuition that helped him avoid danger many times shouted -

don't touch, don't touch.

The weird thing is...

Yang Yao frowned uncomfortably, and although his intuition told him that it was dangerous, another voice said: Maybe you can try to challenge it.

Wait, what the hell is this sound!

He's crazy, what's the challenge of a good and stable life?

Hey, I haven't heard that beta genes in the ABO world are so aggressive, doesn't it mean that Alpha is like this?

"Yes. Hello, Ms. Anova. "On the Star Network, that's what the other party calls him.

"Hello, Yang Yao, nice to meet you. Arnova smiled slightly, "I hope what just happened didn't scare you."

Yang Yao shook his head, "No, it's just some minor accidents."

"I've arranged a place for you to stay, it's on the flat floor behind Fick's house, and you'll see if the environment is liked later." Arnova beckoned to Tae-ssie, "Tae-seok, you take someone to see." The

red-haired Alpha, who just looked unruly, stood obediently to the side, clasped his hands when he heard this, and bowed his head and said, "Okay, boss."

"If you don't like it, you can say it." Anova looked at Yang Yao and reminded again, "I can find a new room for you, or you can find a new residence, and my side can be responsible for the accommodation costs."

"This is too much trouble for you, at the beginning you said that the package is already a very good condition, I should not be picky." Yang Yao said seriously.

Arnova chuckled, "It's okay, looking at you is like looking at my child, you should treat it as the concern of the elders." "

The other party is really warm and kind! Yang Yao thought silently.

"Well, thank you, Ms. Arnova.

"You're welcome. Arnova's steps moved slightly, walked to Faras, touched the top of the other party's head with his hand, and said softly, "Faras, don't be so naughty next time, Tae-seok is also very tired every time."

Faras's cheeks were flushed, her eyes were shining, she rubbed her head against the other party's palm, and said shyly: "Okay, okay, Xiaosi won't be next time, you have to bother, Sister Feifei."

"That's good. Arnova bowed her head and dropped a kiss on Faras's forehead.

"Okay, you all hurry up and clean up, I'll go up first, there is still some work that needs to be completed today." "

Huh? Boss, I remember that your studio soundproof cabin was out of order! Tae-seok suddenly said in surprise.

Faras's big eyes widened, and he said nervously: "Ah, then did me and Dae Tae-seok disturb you!" I thought the soundproof cabin could..." "

Don't worry, it didn't bother me. Anova couldn't help it, raised his hand, the ornaments on his wrists were intertwined, clanging, and the delicate and clear beads slid down.

She tapped Faras's nose with her finger and said affectionately: "Faras is the cutest, smile more, okay?"

"Good, good... Sister Feifei.

"Well, then I'll go to work."

Faras grabbed the end of his coat and replied sweetly, "Bye bye, Sister Feifei." "

Da-" The glass door closed slowly, Faras's sweet smile instantly disappeared, slowly turned around, looked at Tae-seok grimly, finger knuckles clicked, "

Die, big Taitou, why don't you tell me that Sister Feifei's soundproof cabin is
malfunctioning..."
Tae-seok's eyelids jumped, and he hid back against the wall, "Hey, hey, don't be so violent, be gentle, you're an Omega, don't be all day... Aaaaah!!

He was punched directly in the abdomen, curled up in pain, his back against the wall, his expression was extremely painful, and he did not dare to shout loudly, he could only squeeze a few words out from between his teeth, "violent O..."

"Hmph!" Faras withdrew his fist, ruffled his ponytail, hatefully kicked Tae-seok who slid down the wall, turned his head and smiled sweetly at Yang Yao, "Hey! Your name is Yang Yao, isn't it? I remember Sister Feifei said, you are only 18, then I will call you Xiao Yao. My name is Faras, you can call me Xiaosi or Sisi, you can.

"This big guy is called Tae-seok, and usually, he's a nasty ghost!" She returned to her usual delicate appearance, "Xiao Yao, I'll show you the room later, okay?"

"Well, thank you Sister Xiaosi. Yang Yao silently withdrew his gaze from the floor, "You're in trouble."

"No trouble, no trouble!

"How? Do you like it? Faras pulled the curtains open, and the light from the outside came in, giving the interior a panoramic view.

"Very good. Yang Yao replied while observing the environment.

There are basically everything in the room, and the overall layout is simple and generous, which has exceeded Yang Yao's expectations.

He put the suitcase against the wall, "I like it very much, Sister Si has this trip."

Faras giggled, "You're welcome, by the way, I'll take you to the place where you work."

Yang Yao listened, his face paled, and finally he didn't hold back, but still asked.

"Actually... I'm a little curious, what does Fickhouse usually sell when it opens its doors to do business? "

Don't do anything illegal, right? During the day, it is open semi-closed, etcIt didn't take until midnight to renew...

Yang Yao was shocked by his own speculation, and even began to think about how he would tactfully resign with Ms. Arnova if his conjecture came true.

Faras raised his eyebrows, his honey-colored eyes blinking, "Oh! Dear Xiao Yami, didn't you know us before submitting your resume? "

I probably read a brief introduction to your main business... Just fix mecha, color mecha or something, right?

Faras's laughter grew more and more pleasant, like a bell blown by the wind, refusing to stop.

She curled her fingers at the end of her hair and blinked a wink, "Almost, but..." Yang

Yao's heart hung high and listened intently.

"There's a little bit of a discrepancy oh~" "

Than, like...?"

Faras winked at Yang Yao and ticked his fingers, "Hee-hee, come and see with me!" "

......

"How? Any ideas? Little Dark Brother. Faras lazily propped herself up on the glass display case, tilting her head, and the faint blue light hit her face, splitting into several shadows.

Yang Yao: "..." People

are sometimes shocked to the extreme, and they can't speak.

After a long while, he spoke with difficulty, "I didn't say... Mecha? "

Yes, these are also 'mechs'! Faras's expression was natural, "It's just that this mecha is more comprehensive, more real, and closer to life, it can be said that it can go up to the hall, down to the kitchen, can fight during the day, and can warm the quilt at night, you say, powerful or not!"

"Can he still fight? Yang Yao asked incredulously.

"Of course, we're high-end here! Faras said this, and was a little proud, "The X love virtual robot you bought outside may not be able to fight, but we can." "

"...... Then you guys are quite powerful..." Yang Yao wiped his face and replied weakly.

"Then my usual job is..." "

Usually I draw patterns!" Oh, you see, our batch of goods is the main feature of mysterious patterns! But occasionally, we will also take on some real mecha repair work, but the amount is not large, and the ones that are generally sent over for repair are these cute robots~" Yang Yao nodded with difficulty and asked tentatively: "

In this way, I understand... Where is the pattern I need to draw, it should be the arms and neck, right?

"Well, we haven't decided on this yet. But it doesn't matter, you've just arrived, and you're not in a hurry to work. Faras waved his hand and told Yang Yao to rest well today and rest before working.

"But can you help my Lulu draw beautiful patterns after resting?" Faras clasped his hands and said pitifully, "My Lulu has been in a bad mood recently, I want to make him happy~" "

Lulu is just like them... Is it? Yang Yao hesitantly raised his hand and pointed to the ** robots displayed side by side.

"Yes! Lulu is also a robot, but he is a very smart baby, my little baby!

"Oooh, understood. Yes, it's not that difficult. Yang Yao said, "Actually, I'm not too tired, I can draw for him now."

"Then please!! Faras covered his face excitedly, turned around, and quickly operated on the light screen on the wall, humming a song in his mouth.

"Dangdang! This is my baby Lulu, do you want me to wake him up and say hello to you?

"No, no. Yang Yao looked at the handsome naked man in the glass case, and even a certain part was uncovered, unnaturally looking away, and silently thought in his heart: This is not a person, this is just a robot, not embarrassing, this is not a person, this is just a robot, not embarrassing...

Very good, hypnosis successful!

He slowly exhaled, after all, it was a place where he had to work for several months, he had to get used to it, and he had to be normal...

"Oops! I actually forgot to put it away, my darlings..." Faras suddenly screamed.

What is it?

Yang Yao was puzzled, turned his head sideways, and saw colorful, different shapes, lifelike fake XX scattered all over the place, and even a few of them were fluorescent, emitting a faint glow in the darker room.

Yang Yao: "..."

His lips trembled slightly, and he stumbled back a few steps.

In fact, some jobs don't have to be done, just like some money doesn't have to be saved.

"Wow! Xiao Yami, are you shy? Faras exclaimed when he noticed it, and then exclaimed in surprise, "You're all red!" Hahahaha, is it so cute? Don't you have this stuff too? How it seems to see you in the head! Faras

said the boldest words with the most innocent baby face, and looked innocent.

But Yang Yao felt that his brain was about to burn, and his expression was blank.

It's not that I'm too shy, it's that your interstellar people are too unrestrained!!