Chapter 1. The Woman In White

Deans POV

Ana peeks up at the supposed apartment that we found out Sam is living in. It was her idea to get Sam to come with us although I'm not too thrilled with the idea. I mean, Sam left us and not just me and dad but Ana too. Her and Sam were like two peas in a pod. Always together.

People thought they were together, like relationship wise, and that always riled me up. I've always been in love with Ana since I've known her. Dad brought her up after her dad died and Sam has always seen her as a sister but me...no, my ass fell in love with her when I was twelve.

I've never told her that I'm in love with her because I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same. But I hate it when she flirts with other guys and disappears with them. It makes me jealous. I'm always flirting with her and she flirts back but I wish we were more.

She's always been mine in my eyes.

"Hey." Ana nudges me, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Light's on. Looks like Sammy's awake." I follow her gaze and see a small light illuminating from his apartment and sigh. I open my car door and climb out as Ana follows me.

As we move to the stairs, I see the light shut off. I climb up as Ana follows close behind, and I slowly slide the window up, climbing inside. I turn around and hold my hand out to Ana, helping her inside.

Once Ana's through, I turn around and get whacked by a fist, falling to the ground. I shake my head from the shock before I jump up and tackle whoever just slapped me to the ground. The person underneath me squirms and I smirk. "Easy tiger." I grin as Sam stops squirming, frowning in confusion. "Dean?!" He yells, causing me to laugh. "You scared the shit outta me- wait who's with you?"

"Wow Sam. That's hurts that you don't recognise me." Ana says sarcastically as she flips on a light, Sams eyes widening even more. "Ana?!" I get off of Sam, who stands up quickly, moving over to Ana. "Hey asshat. Thanks for not returning my calls and completely blocking me." Ana tells him and I can see the hurt in her eyes. Sam opens his mouth but nothing comes out making Ana scoff. "Like seriously? You couldn't even answer at least one of our calls?"

"What are you two doing here?" He finally asks but that is not what me and Ana wanted to hear. We share a look before Ana shrugs. "Your beer." We answer in unison and I smirk at her as she smirks back.

Definitely my girl.

I hear footsteps approach and I turn my head seeing a pretty blonde making an appearance, just wearing short boy shorts that Ana always wears, ones that I always want to rip off her, and a Smurf top. "Sam?" She mumbles, rubbing her eyes before they land on me and Ana. "What-"

"Jess, hey. Uh...Dean, Ana....this is my girlfriend, Jessica." Sam introduces and Ana moves to stand next to me. "Nice to meet you." She says and Jess gives her a small smile back. "You too. Heard a lot about you."

Anas lip tug up at Sam but she shakes her head. "Wait...brother Dean?" Jessica furrows her eyebrows. I smirk and point to Jessica's shirt. "I love the Smurfs. You know, I gotta tell you, you are way out of my brothers league." I feel a hard nudge in my ribs and turn my head to glare at Ana.

She glares back before looking back at Jess who looks uncomfortable. "I'm going to put something on." She begins to walk away as Ana looks at Sam. "We gotta talk." She says seriously making Jessica stop and face us again.

I face the blonde. "Anyway, we've got to borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some... private family business." I smile, patting Sams back as he shakes his head at me and walks over to Jessica, draping his arm over her shoulder. "No, whatever you two want to say... you can say it in front of her." Me and Ana side eye each other, before she walks over to Sams fridge and grabs a beer, popping the cap taking a swig as she walks back over. "Right.... um....dad hasn't been home in a few days." I tell him.