Chapter 87. I'm Batman!*

Deans POV

"Alright, Bobby, thanks. Hey, we owe ya. Another one." I say into my phone as we pull up to a motel. "Alright, Bobby's got it on pretty good authority that this Bela chick...lives in Queens. So it'll take me about two hours to get there." I say to them.

"So what are we doing here?" Sam asks me. "You, my brother, are staying here 'cause I don't want your bad luck getting us killed." I say as we pull into the parking lot.

We climb out of the car, and I unlock the door to our room and lead Sam and Ana inside, turning on a light. "What am I even supposed to do, Dean?" Sam asks. "Nothing! Nothing. Come here. I don't want you doing anything. I want you to sit right here..." I say as I pull a chair into the middle of the room. "...and don't move, okay? Don't turn on the light, don't turn off the light. Don't even scratch your nose." I say to him.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Ana asks me. "No, you my gorgeous girl, are gonna stay here and watch over him." I tell her and she nods. "Okay. Well...be careful 'cause she's one sneaky bitch." She tells me and I nod. I lean down and kiss her as she kisses me back. "Love you." I whisper against her lips. "Love you." She whispers back. I peck her lips one more time before I leave.

******

Ana's POV

As I dry my hands I hear Sam exclaim, despairingly. "Oh come on. I-I didn't- I wasn't..."

"Sam, what's wrong?" I ask him as I walk out of the bathroom and see him messing with the air conditioning unit. "Sam, what are...?" I start to ask when I notice his jacket it on fire. "SAM!" I yell and he sees his sleeve and panics. I run towards him to help him he stands up and I get knocked back. I fall and hit my head, passing out.

******

I groan as I open my eyes and see I'm duct taped to a chair. "Oh, they're awake." An unknown male voice says and I look up seeing two men standing before me. "Back with us, eh?" One of the guys say, smiling. I look to my left and see Sam tied up as well, waking up.

"We didn't even have to touch either of you. You just went all..." the first guy says to Sam as he wiggles. "...spastic, and knocked your friend and yourself out? It was like watching Jerry Lewis try to stack chairs!" The guy says.

"Who are you, what do you wa-" Sam starts to ask but the second guy snaps his fingers in his face. Sam and I look at him confused. "I used to think your friend Gordon sent me." The second guy says and Sam and I look up at him shocked. "Gordon?!" We exclaim before I sigh. "Oh, I knew I shoulda killed that bastard." I snap.

"Yeah, because he asked me to track both of you down, and out a bullet in both of your brains." The second guy says. "Great." Sam mutters and I scoff. "That sounds like him." I say. "But, as it turns out...I'm on a mission for God." The second guy says then he strikes Sam across the face. "Hey!" I exclaim but the other guy hits me as well.

******

After the two men roughed Sam up for a bit, one of them throws a glass of water in each of our faces. We shake the water off of us while the second guy watches, sitting on one of the motel beds.

"You two were part of that demon plan to open the gate, weren't you?" He asks us. "We did everything we could to stop it." I reply. "Lie lie lie! Both of you were in on it. You two know what their next move is too, don't you?" He says, obviously getting annoyed with us. "No, we don't, okay? You're wrong about all this." Sam tells him.

"Where are they gonna hit us next?" He asks us and Sam and I sigh as we stay silent and the other guy strikes Sam again. "WHERE?!" The first guy yells and we don't answer him. "Gordon told me about you two. About your powers. Both of you are some kinda weirdo psychic freaks?" The guy asks. "No, not any more. We - no more visions. It just -" Sam says, not telling them I can still have Telekinesis.