Chapter 157. Changing Channels

Deans POV

Ana and I are sitting on the bed in our motel room, watching Dr.Sexy MD. Both of us are pretty into it as Dr Palmer and Dr Piccolo enter an elevator then they start making out as the doors close. "What are you guys watching?" Sam asks us. "Hospital show. Dr.Sexy MD. I think it's based on a book." I reply. "It is." Ana confirms. "When did you hit menopause?" Sam teases.

"Her fault." I point at Ana and Sam looks over at her with a questioning look. "Hey, you complained until the sex scenes started." Ana argues, slightly glaring at me and Sam gives an understanding nod. "Well, that explains why he's into it. But I'm a little surprised that you are, Ana. Just doesn't seem like your type of show." Sam comments. "Everyone's got a poison. And besides, the doctors are hot." Ana defends and Sam chuckles. "Fair enough."

"I wouldn't call this junk food, though. Remember the two part season finale?" I ask her, giving her a knowing and suggestive look. "Dean, that finale was basically just porn. It had three separate sex scenes in them." Ana exclaims. "Was still a good finale." I mutter as I get up and turn the TV off.

Ana shakes her head at me as she stands up while Sam grabs his suit jacket off the other bed and puts it on. "You guys ready?" I ask, looking between the to of them. "Are you?" Sam retorts as I grab my keys, nodding before we head out.

******

"One more time, the FBI is here why, exactly?" An officer asks us. "Might have something to do with one of your locals getting his head ripped off." Ana replies. "Bill Randolph died from a bear attack." The officer states firmly. "How sure are you that it was a bear?" Sam questions.

"What else would it be?" The officer furrows his eyebrows. "Well, whatever it was, it chased Mr Randolph through the woods, smashed through his front door, followed him up the stairs and killed him in his bedroom." I explain and the officer looks between us. "Is that common, a bear doing all that?" Ana questions suspiciously.

"Depends how pissed of it is, I guess. Look, the Randolph's live way up in high country. You got trout runs to make a grown man weep. And bears." The officer utters. "Right. Now, what about Mrs Randolph? The file says she saw the whole thing." Sam mentions. "Yes, she did. My heart goes out to that poor woman." The officer mutters.

"She said bear?" I retort in a questioning tone. "Kathy Randolph went through hell of a trauma. She's confused." The officer replies defensively. "What did she say?" Ana wonders curiously.

******

The three of us are sitting at a table with Kathy Randolph as she relays the whole story to us. "No, it must have been a bear. I mean, what else could it have been?" Kathy mutters, obviously unsure. "Mrs Randolph, what do you think it was?" Sam asks her.

"No, I-I remember clearly now. It was definitely a bear." Kathy confirms, shaking her head. "We're sure it was. But see, it helps us to hear every angle. So just tell us what you thought you saw." I utter. "It's impossible, but...I could have sworn I saw...the Incredible Hulk." She tells us.

"The Incredible Hulk?" Ana questions confused. "I told you it was crazy." Kathy mumbles. "Bana or Norton?" I wonder. "Oh, no, those movies were terrible. The TV Hulk." She responds. "Lou Ferrigno." I say and she nods. "Yes." She confirms.

"Spiky-hair Lou Ferrigno." I specify. "Yes." She repeats and I hum, exchanging a look with Ana and Sam. "You think I'm crazy." Kathy mutters disappointed. "No. Uh, no, it's just...is there, uh, would there be any reason that Lou Ferrigno, the Incredible Hulk, would have a grudge against your husband?" I ask her. "No." She replies. "No." I repeat.