Chapter 73. She's Mine

Deans POV

Molly is pacing in one room, looking through the photo album, while the three of us are waiting in another room nearby. "I think we should tell her about her husband." Sam says to us. "We can't." I reply. "Dean, it's cruel, letting her pine for him like this. I don't like keeping her in the dark." Ana says. "Neither do I." Sam agrees. "It's for her own good." I say as I get up.

"I know you feel guilty, alright? But let's stick to the plan. Let's get her out of here. Then we'll tell her." I say just as Molly approaches us. "Tell me what? What aren't you telling me?" She asks as the three of us look at each other.

"It's about David. You know what happened to him." Molly says firmly. "Molly-" Sam tries to explain but I talk over him. "Sam, don't." I tell him. "Don't what? Don't tell me because I'll mess up your hunt? You don't care about me or my husband." Molly says, getting angry.

"That's not true." Ana tells her. "Really? Then what ever it is, tell me, please." She pleads as Ana and Sam share a look, but a radio turns on, static plays then the song, 'House of the Rising Sun' begins to play.

"He's coming." Molly says panicked as I turn to Sam and Ana. "Stay with her." I say as I go cautiously towards the sound. Molly stands by the window as Ana keeps her eye on me while Sam steps into the next room.

I hear a crash and turn around seeing a figure coming through the window. The figure knocks Ana to the side and grabs Molly. She screams as she is dragged outside. I run back into the room and help Ana up as Sam runs in.

"He's got Molly!" I tell him as we leap through the window and chase them through the woods. But we lose sight of them, and return to the house.

"This guy is persistent." I growl. "We gotta find Molly." Sam says. "No shit, Sammy but we need to find Greeley's bones. And no pressure or nothing, but we got two hours before sunrise." Ana says to us as Sam looks through the photo album.

"Hey." He says and we go and stand near him. "What do you got?" I ask him and Sam points at the caption on a photo. "February 6th, 1992." He reads. "That was like two weeks before the accident, wasn't it?" I ask. "Yeah. I mean, it looks like the hunting cabin, but...I swear there's a tree there right where they're standing." He says then we look up.

"I should've thought of it." Sam mutters. "What?" Ana asks him. "It's an old country, guys. Planting a tree as a grave marker." He tells us. "You're like a walking encyclopaedia of weirdness." I tease and Sam glares at me. "Yeah I know." He says somewhat bitterly and we leave.

Moments later, we approach the cabin form the outside, carrying shovels. "I'll get Molly." Ana says. As she heads inside, Sam and I begin to dig around the tree as we hear Ana firing at Greeley. We dig, feverishly, until I hit something hard. We look down and see it's bones. From inside, Sam and I can hear Ana yell. "Hurry up, boys!"

Sam then empires a box of salt into the open grave. Seconds later, I empty a container of gasoline into the grave then Sam lights a match and drops it making the corpse catch fire and burn.

******

Later, the four of us approach the Impala and I pat it lovingly. "Oh, baby, it's been a long night." I say and I drop the bag in the back, then climb into the drivers seat. Ana climbs in next to me as Sam opens the back door for Molly, but she doesn't move to get in.

"Alright. Let's get you out of here." Sam says to her. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what happened to my husband." Molly says firmly. "Molly..." Sam says sadly. "All this time...I've been looking for him and you knew that...you knew that Greeley killed him, didn't you? He's dead." She says in an angry tone.