Chapter 61. Gordons Return

Deans POV

Gordon walks over to an unconscious Ana and throws a bucket of cold water on her making her jolt awake. "Really? Was that necessary?" I ask in anger as she comes around, blinking in confusion. "Hello Ana. You were asleep too long. And, well, Dean here was very descriptive about what'd he do if I touched you." Gordon tells her as she looks at me and I clench my jaw at her busted lip and bruised cheek bone.

My phone rings on the table, and Gordon walks over to it, chuckling. "Sammy's calling." He says. "Don't call him that." Ana seethes. Gordon clicks his tongue and walks over to me, placing the phone to my ear.

"We've been looking for you." I speak into the phone in a monotone voice, staring at Ana. While I probably looked angry, she knows it's not at her...I'm looking at her to try and keep my cool. "I know. Yeah, we talked to Ellen. Just got here myself. It's a real funky town. You ditched me, Sammy. You ditched Ana." There's a long silence causing Gordon's suspicion to raise.

"What? Who?" I frown, waiting for a response. "We're staying at, uh, 5637 Monroe St. Why don't you meet us here?" I suggest, silently hoping Sam gets the hint that we're not alright. Gordon takes the phone away after Sam hangs up, smiling. "Now, was that so hard?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Oh, bite me." I snap, turning away. Gordon walks behind me, opening a duffel bag full of weapons. "So Gordy. I know Ana, Sam and I, ain't exactly your favourite people, but don't you think this is a little extreme?" I ask him.

Gordon doesn't answer. "Well, we did leave you tied up in your own mess for three days." I let out a laugh, clearing my throat. "Which was awesome. Sorry, I shouldn't laugh." I say insincerely. "Yeah, I was definitely planing on whuppin' your asses for that. Specially hers." Gordon aims a knife at Ana who frowns in confusion.

"Mine? I'm sorry, I don't remember being the one who held my bleeding arm out in front of a vampire." She spat and Gordon tilts his head at her. "Well, I had to prove a point, didn't I?" He asks. "And you couldn't use your own arm?" She asks him sarcastically.

Gordon ignores her and walks off down a hallway as he starts talking. "See, I was doing an exorcism down in Louisiana. Teenage girl, seemed routine, some low level demon. But between all the jabbering and the head-spinning, the damn thing muttered something. About a coming war. And I don't think it meant to, it just kind of slipped out. But it was too late. Piqued my interest. And you can really make a demon talk, if you've got the right tools."

"And what happened to the girl it was possessing?" I ask, watching as Ana looks around at the ropes. "She didn't make it." Gordon replies bluntly. I shake my head, looking down. "You're a son of a bitch." I tell him as he stares for a moment before slapping me across the face. Ana flinches, withering in her restraints.

"That's my momma you're talking about." Gordon snaps as he turns back. "Anyway. This demon tells me there are soldiers to fight in this coming war. Humans, fighting on hell's side. You believe that? I mean, they're psychics, so they're not exactly pure humans, but still." Gordon says as he glances at Ana, indicating he meant that about her.

He continues looking at her as Ana glares at him. "What kind of worthless scum bag have you got to be to turn against your own race?" He asks as I glare at him and he laughs. "But you know that biggest kick in the ass? This demon said I knew two of them. Our very own Sammy Winchester and Anastasia Steele. Though, you're more powerful than Sammy." He tells Ana who frowns.

"Oh, this is...this is a whole new level of moronic, even for you." I chuckle and Gordon rolls his eyes. "Yeah? Come on, Dean. I know. About Ana and Sam's visions. How this mighty demon killed both your mothers twenty years ago." He tells me.