Chapter 109. Castiel

Deans POV

The next day, Ana and I sit at a table giving our order to a waitress. "Be up in a jiff." She tells us as I wrap my arm around Ana's shoulder, kissing her neck, linking her fingers with mine. She giggles as Sam enters, talking on his cellphone. "You bet." He says as he sits down opposite us.

"What'd Bobby say?" I ask him. "Pam's stable. And out of the I.C.U." Sam tells us. "And blind, thanks to us." Ana mutters. "And we still have no clue who we're dealing with." Sam says. "That's not entirely true." I point out. "No?" Sam asks confused. "We got a name. Castiel, or whatever. With the right mumbo-jumbo we could summon him, bring him right to us." I say as Ana nods and Sam looks at us in disbelief.

"You're crazy. Absolutely not." He says. "We'll work him over. I mean, after what he did?" I say. "Pam took a peek at him and her eyes burned out of her skull, and you want to have a face to face?" Sam asks. "You got a better idea?" Ana asks him annoyed, her eyes flashing. "Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. I followed some demons to town, right?" Sam says. "Okay." I mutter.

"So, we go find them. Someone's gotta know something about something." He says as the waitress reappears with three plates of pie and sets them on the table. "Thanks." Sam says as the waitress then plops down into a chair at the end of the table. "Please, join us." Ana says sarcastically.

"You angling for a tip?" I ask her. "I'm sorry. I thought you were looking for us." She says as her eyes go black for a moment as well as a uniformed man by the counter and a cook behind the counter.

The uniformed man goes to the door, locks it and stands in front of it. "Dean. To hell and back. Aren't you a lucky duck." The waitress says, her eyes going normal. "That's me." I say. "So you just get to stroll out of the pit, huh? Tell me. What makes you so special?" She asks. "I like to think it's because of my overly nipples." I joke and the waitress glares at me. "I don't know. Wasn't my doing, I don't know who pulled me out." I tell her. "Right. You don't." She says, disbelieving. "No, I don't." I remark.

"Lying's a sin, you know." She says. "I'm not lying. But I'd like to find out, so if you wouldn't mind enlightening me, Flo..." I say. "Mind your tone with me, boy. I'll drag you back to hell myself." She growls and Sam and Ana, who have been glaring daggers at her, shift to attack. I hold up a hand to the two of them, telling them I've got this.

"No, you won't." I say. "No?" The waitress says confused. "No. Because if you were, you would have done it already. Fact is, you don't know who cut me loose. And you're just as spooked as we are. And you're looking for answers. Well, maybe it was some turbo-charged spirit. Or, uh, Godzilla. Or some big bad boss demon. I'm guessing at your pay grace they don't tell you squat. Because whoever it was, they want me out. And they're a lot stronger than you. So go ahead. Send me back. But don't come crawling to me when they show up on your front doorstep with some Vaseline and a fire hose." I growl.

"I'm going to reach down your throat and rip out your lungs." She threatens and I look at with a challenge in my eyes when, suddenly, her head smashes into the table. She looks in shock as I look at Ana, who shrugs at me. I look back at the waitress just as her head slams into the table again. Her nose is now broken and I smirk because I know Ana did it.

She waitress does nothing but glares at us, looking more and more nervous. "That's what I thought. Let's go guys." I say as we stand up, the demon sitting there fuming. I pull a roll of cash out of my pocket and carefully peel off a ten dollar bill. I hold it up and drop it on the table like an insult. "For the pie." I sneer as I take Ana's hand and we leave the diner, Sam following behind us as we cross the street, tense and quick.

"That was fun." Ana says sarcastically. "We're not just gonna leave them in there, are we, Dean?" Sam asks me. "Well yeah, there's three of them, probably more and we've only got one knife between us." I say.