Chapter 101. Corbett

Deans POV

"Ana!" Sam calls out as we walk down the hallway. "Corbett!" Ed shout. "Baby!" I yell, my heart beating against my throat. "Corbett! Talk to us!" Harry yells as they look around as well. "Ana!" Me and Sam shout just as Maggie and Harry stop in the middle of the room and Spruce turns his camera to them.

"God, I'm am so scared. I'm so scared." Maggie tells him. "It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay, Maggie." Harry assures her before they share a look and start to kiss each other.

"Corbett!" Ed's voice calls out. "Bom-chicka-bow-wow...woah." Spruce whispers behind his camera until Ed finds Maggie and Harry. "My best friend...and my best sister." Ed shouts making Maggie and Harry break their kiss and embrace.

"Ed."

"Harry."

"Ed."

"Harry."

"Ed. Listen, Ed." Harry says, trying to sound calm. "Are you banging my sister?" Ed asks him angrily. "No! No!" Harry exclaims as Ed takes off his glasses and hands them to Spruce. "Hold my glasses." He tells him. "You got it." Spruce says as he takes the glasses. "Ed." Harry says but Ed attacks him. "Ed! Ed! Ed! Ed! Ed!" Harry shouts. "Guys!" Spruce yells. "Get off Harry!" Maggie screams.

Then me and Sam show up and break up the fight. "What the fuck are you doing?! Cut it out!" I yell at them. "We're down by two people." Sam tells them as me and him turn away. "Ana!" Sam shouts as he walks out. "Ana!" I shout.

"Great." Maggie grumbles as Ed and Harry stare at each other. "Sorry." Harry says to Ed. "I'm sorry." Ed replies as he turns to Spruce. "Give me my glasses. Did he knock my-my tooth there?" He asks as spruce hands him back his glasses.

******

Anas POV

It's My Party plays in the background as I sit at a table filled with cake and confetti and what looks like the stolen bodies from the morgue. I sit at the one end of the table as Corbett sits at the other end, we're both tied to chairs.

"Corbett. Corbett. Hey, Corbett. Hey." I call him and he raises his head to look at me. "Ana?" He says confused. "Corbett, hey, you got to keep listening to my voice, okay. I'm right here. Just stay awake." I tell him just as another voice comes in.

"Don't listen." A deep voice says and me and Corbett look up to see Daggett as he picks up a knife. "It's stops hurting, so don't worry." Daggett says as he goes round to Corbett and stands behind him, which makes me panicked but I do my best to stay calm.

"Corbett, stay with me. Stay with me, you got it? I'm right here." I say to Corbett who looks straight at me, I can tell his beyond terrified. "Hey. Stay with me. Don't. Don't." I shout at Daggett but it's too late as he stand Corbett through the throat. "No. Corbett! No! Corbett!" I scream as blood pours out his wound and I watch him die in front of me.

******

Deans POV

"Corbett! Where'd you guys go?" Harry calls out as me and Sam look around. "Where are you guys?" Maggie calls out as Harry looks at me. "Dean, what are you doing?" He asks me. "Okay, so Daggett was a cold nut war, okay? He was- he was an amateur taxidermist. He liked to slow dance with cadavers, and all he ate were c-rations so what the hell are we looking for?!" I growl.

"Horrible little life." Maggie suggests. "Yeah, a lonely life...a Cold War life. He was scared." Sam says but then stops as a look of realisation crosses his face. "He was scared...he was scared." He says as me and him share a look as both of us come to the same conclusion.