Chapter 85. Lets Raise Hell A Little

Deans POV

"...and I say we're going back. Now!" Tamara yells at us after we make it back to her house and tied up Walter in the other room, under a Devil's Trap. "Just hold on a second!" Sam says to her. "I left my husband bloody on the floor!" Tamara shouts at us.

"Okay, we understand that, but we can't go back." Ana says to her, firmly. "Fine. Then you stay. But I'm heading back to that bar." Tamara growls. "I'll go with her." I say and Ana looks at me. "It's suicide, Dean." She tells me. "So what? I'm dead already!" I say and her face drops at my words as she looks away from me.

"How you gonna kill 'em? Can't shoot 'em. You can't stab 'em. They're not just gonna wait in line to get exorcised!" Sam shouts. "I don't care!" Tamara screams. "We don't even know how many of them there are!" Ana yells at her. "Yeah, we do." Bobby says as he comes back in the room, holding a book.

"There's seven. Do you have any idea who we're up against?" He asks. "No. Who?" I ask. "The seven deadly sins, live and in the flesh!" Bobby says and I grin. "What's in the box?!" I exclaim as they stare at me. "Brad Pitt? Se7en? No?" I ask as everyone gives me a disapproving look.

"Time and a place Dean." Ana tells me as Bobby tosses me a book. "What's this?" I ask him. "Binsfeld's Classification Of Demons. In 1589, Binsfeld ID'd the seven sins - not just as human vices but as actual devils." Bobby replies.

"The family - they were touched by sloth. And the shopper..." Ana says and Bobby nods. "That's Envy's doing - the customer we got in the next room. I couldn't suss it out at first - until Isaac. He was touched by an awful Gluttony." He says. "I don't give a rat's ass if they're the Three Stooges or The Four Tops! I'm gonna slaughter every last one of them!" Tamara shouts.

"We already did it you way. You burst in there half-cocked and look what happened! These demons haven't been topside in half a millennium! We're talking medieval, Dark Ages! We've never faced anything close to this! So we are gonna take a breath...and figure out what our next move is!" Bobby shouts at her and they stare at each other.

"I am sorry for your loss." Bobby says quietly to her. Tamara, emotional, walks out of the room and the three of us look at each other.

******

"So you know who I am, huh?" Envy asks us as he chuckles while we enter the room. "We do. We're not impressed." Bobby spat at him.

"Why are you here? What are you after?" Sam asks him, and he doesn't respond. "He asked you a question. What do you want?" I grow and Envy chuckles condescendingly; I open a flask of Holy Water and splash him, making him scream.

"We already have...what we want." He says panting. "What's that?" Ana asks him. "We're out. We're free. Thanks to you, my kind are everywhere. I am Legion, for we are many." Envy says then he laughs again. "So me, I'm just celebrating. Having a little fun."

"Fun?" Sam asks. "Yeah. Fun. See, some people crochet. Others golf. Me? I like to see peoples insides...on their outsides." Envy sneers. "I'm gonna put you down like a dog." Tamara growls at him. "Please. You really think you're better than me." Envy laughs. "Which one of you can cast the first stone, huh? What about you, Ana and Dean? You two are practically walking billboards of gluttony and lust." He says and me and Ana nod.

He's not wrong there.

"And Tamara. All that wrath. Ooh." Envy says then he clicks his tongue. "It's the reason you and Isaac became hunters in the first place, isn't it? It's so much easier to...drink in the rage  than to face what really happened all those years ago." He taunts and Tamara smacks him hard twice, until me and Bobby pull her back.