Chapter 75. Madison*

Deans POV

Ana stares at Madison's door as I stare at her, her hand is raised but she's hesitating to knock. I lean forward and knock as Ana drops her hand, sighing softly. After a few moments, Sam answers.

"How you doing? My head feels great, thanks. Oh, by the way, thanks for not attacking Ana." I snap at Madison who's eyes widen and she looks at Ana who's hasn't even glanced at her.

"We gotta talk." Sam tells me and Ana, dragging to the two of us into the other room. Ana stands visibly uncomfortable, rocking back and forth with her arms crossed. Sam stares at her for a second with a solemn expression, before sighing softly. "She says she has no idea what I'm talking about." He tells us.

"She's lying." I snap, scoffing. "Or maybe she doesn't really know she's changing, you know? Maybe- maybe when the creature takes over, she blacks out." Sam suggests. I deadpan, humming. "Like a hot Incredible Hulk. Come on, dude, she gabled her boss and her ex-boyfriend. That's doesn't sound rash and unconscious." I tell him.

"Yeah, but what if it was, Dean? I mean, what if some animal part of her brain saw both guys as threats? Hell, the cop, too." Sam argues as Ana still stays quiet, worrying me. "What are you, the dog whisperer now?" I ask Sam, sarcastically, glaring at him.

"Look, man, I just...I don't know. There-there- there was something in her eyes." He tells me. "Yeah, she's killing people!" I snap. "But if she has no control over it-" Sam starts to say before I interrupt him. "Exactly. She can't control it." I tell him, pressing my finger into his chest and Sam looks at Ana for help.

"If you think for even a second that I will side with you on this, Sam, then you're crazier than Madison thinks you are." She says quietly and Sam raises his brows in defeat. "Ana, she doesn't know what happening to her."

"And I'm supposed to care? She's killed people, Sam. They may have not been the nicest people, but they didn't deserve to die. Werewolves don't care about feelings. If they see someone as a threat, they're going to kill them. That's how they work." Ana snaps, her fists right as she spoke. "My father died to a monster like Madison. I had to watch him get his heart torn out before he was ripped to shreds."

"I'm not putting a bullet through some girls chest who has no idea what's happening either. And I'm not gonna let you do it either." Sam steps in the way of Ana as she stares up at him angrily.

"Sam, she's a monster, and you're feeling sorry for her?" I ask Sam in disbelief as he glances at me. "Maybe I understand her." He tells me an Ana snorts making us look at her. "You understand the murderous, claws and fangs part of her, Sam? Because from what I remember when you was possessed, it quite literally was not you." She states, trying to step out his way but he grabs her arms, forcing her to stay in front of him.

"Look, there might be another way we can get the job done without having to waste her." Sam tells her. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" I ask him as he walks over to his bag, grabbing dads journal and flipping through the pages.

"Dads theory- 'lycanthropy might have a cure if you kill the werewolf who bit you, severing the blood line'." Sam reads and Ana scoffs. "What?" He asks her. "It's a theory Sam. A theory that doesn't work. There is no cure to lycanthropy." She states bluntly and Sam shrugs.

"It's a worth a shot, Ana." He tells her and she groans in annoyance. "Fine. But when she turns again, I'll be the one to put a bullet in her head." Ana tells him coldly as I look at her worriedly, watching as she walks out the room before Sam and I follow her.

Madison is tied to a chair sobbing quietly, staring down at the floor. As Ana walks to the front door, Madison stops her. "Why can't you just let me go?" She cries as Ana stops, her body tensing.