Chapter 150. You Say Yes!

Deans POV

"So, that's it? That's the Colt?" Risa asks after her and Cas come into the room. "If anything can kill Lucifer, this is it." Second-me says. "Great. Have we got anything that can find Lucifer?" Risa asks, annoyed, and second-me turns to her.

"What's your problem?" He asks. "Oh, she's mad because we're still with Ana. She called her a bitch." I tell him and he glares at her. "Seriously? You know she's my girl and I'm not going to leave her because you're jealous. Is that clear?" Second-me asks her. "Is what clear?" I hear Anas voice and everyone turns as she walks in the room with three men behind her.

My eyes widen as I see her, seeing how good she looks. "Well?" She asks and Cas turns to her. "Risa spoke to Dean about her offer again and called you a bitch." He tells her and her eyes flash red. I guess she still has her powers. "Is that so?" Ana smirks, walking past Risa and over to second-me. "Hi." She greets him and he smirks, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Hi, baby." He says, kissing her.

"So, she tried to spread her legs for you again?" Ana asks annoyed and Dean nods. "Risa, what did I warn you about last time you did this?" She asks, glaring at her but Risa doesn't answer her. "What did I warn you?!" Ana shouts making Risa flinch. "You warned me that if I did it again, you would break my legs." Risa answers and my eyes widen in shock.

"Yes, I did. But you didn't think I was being serious, did you?" Ana asks and Risa shakes her head. "That's a shame...because I was." Ana tells her before she twists her hand and both of Risa's legs break. "Ahhh!" She screams in pain, dripping to the floor. "You bitch!" She yells at Ana who stands there unaffected.

"Should've listened to me when I said to stay away from my husband, Risa. You know, you and the other girls round here really need to back off because Dean's mine. He's been mine for years and that isn't going to change because the worlds gone to shit. And I mean, look, I don't blame you for having a crush on him. He's handsome, sexy, strong but all that...is mine. And mine only. I don't share and neither does he." Ana growls and I fight my smirk at her possessiveness but second-me doesn't and smirks widely.

"Boys, take her to the infirmary. Risa, make sure you let the other girls know who did this." Ana tells her firmly as Risa glares, taking deep breaths. The two of the men walk over and lift her up, carrying her out of the room. "Didn't know you'd go through with it, Ana." Cas says and she rolls her eyes. "This is me were talking about, Cas." She says and he nods.

Ana trails her eyes around the room and freezes when they land on me. "Um, Dean. You can see another you over there, right?" She asks second-me and he nods. "Yeah, about him. That's past me put here by Zachariah." He tells her, her eyes flashing red. "That bastard." She growls. "Yeah, tell me about it. Oh, and we got the colt." He tells her.

"Finally." She says as he hands it to her and she examines it. "We don't have to find Lucifer. We know where he is. The demon that we caught last week, he was one of the big guy's entourage. He knew." Second-me explains. "So, a demon tells you where Satan's going to be, and you just believe it?" The third guy that came in with Ana, asks, disbelieving. "Oh, trust me, he wasn't lying." Second-me says. "And you know this how?" The guy asks. "Our fearless leader, I'm afraid, is all too well schooled in the art of getting to the truth." Cas says and I turn to my future-self.

"Torture?" I ask and no one responds. "Oh, so, we're- we're torturing again." I grumble and second-me looks at me. "No. That's- that's good. Classy." I say sarcastically and Cas laughs making second-me look at him. "What? I like past you." Cas says defensively and second-me rolls his eyes.

"Lucifer is here. Now me and Ana know the block and know the building." He says. "Oh, good - it's right in the middle of a hot zone." Cas says. "Crawling with Croats, yeah. Saying my plan is reckless?" Second-me asks him. "Are you saying we, uh, walk in straight up the driveway, past all the demons and the Croats, and we shoot the devil?" Cas asks. "Yes." Second-me nods.