Chapter 2. Never Can Go Home

Dean's POV

Me and Ana wait in the car as Sam packs a bag and says goodbye to his girlfriend. We sit in comfortable silence as soft music plays on the radio. I tap my thumb against my thigh as Ana stares deeply at her phone. "You looking at porn on that?" I ask as Ana rolls her eyes at me. "That's your thing, D, not mine." She responds, not looking up, making me chuckle. "Don't really need to watch porn when I can watch you, sweetheart." I tell her and she scoffs playfully. "Perv." She whispers making me smirk.

I love our flirty banter.

After another few minutes of us waiting, both of us slowly getting inpatient, Sam suddenly appears in the back seat, frowning at Ana. "You get the front seat with Dean?" He questions. Ana smiles. "Well because Dean likes me better." She teases. "It's true." I nod as I put the car into gear. "Whatever." Sam grumbles as he leans back making us laugh.

******

Ana let's out a yawn as I pull up to a gas station.  "Do you think they have chips in there?" She turns to me as I scoff. "You had two family sized bags yesterday. Enough chips." We both get out, as Sam wakes up. "Enough with your pie then." Ana points at me and I give her a dramatic look as I walk around to her. "Pie is forever." I tell her. "So is chips." She leans back in through the open window, grabbing my wallet as I stare at her ass.

I really have a thing about her ass.

She begins to walk into the gas station as I follow close behind, seeing Sam watching us suspiciously. "Can I get gas for pump 3?" I ask as I pull out a credit card, handing it to the clerk who nods as Ana walks to the back, grabbing drinks for us.

Once we have our stuff, we head back outside and Sam has filled the gas up, turning to us as he sits in the passenger seat looking through tapes. "How'd you pay for that?" He gestures to the bag of food and drink Ana is holding. She looks down at the bag then back at Sam.

"I sell my sexual fantasies online. One of them is where I want someone to tie me to a bed and do whatever they want to me." She says seriously as Sam frowns at her, believing her as I stare at her in lust. I'm down for doing that. "Anyway, here's breakfast."

"Not hungry. You guys still running credit card scams?" Sam questions us and I laugh. "Yeah, well, hunting isn't exactly a pro ball career." I put the nozzle back on the pump, as Ana hops into the backseat. "Besides all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us cards." I continue as Ana pulls out a bottle of water. I swear apart from beer, thats all that woman drinks. Well lattes too.

"Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" Sam asks as I smirk. "Bart Aframian." I answer as Ana smiles and leans forward. "Becky Murdock." Sam turns to her and raises his eyebrow. "What? I can like DareDevil." She says defensively.

I climb into the drivers seat. "That sounds about right. I swear man, you've gotta update your cassette tape collection." Sam looks down at my box of cassettes tapes, pulling out a few. "Why?" I frown in confusion.

"Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two..." Sam looks back down at the tapes, some with band art or hand written. "Black Sabbath? Motörhead? Metallica?" I snatch the Metallica tape from Sam with a glare. "It's the greatest hits of mullet rock."

"House rules Sammy." I point the cassette tape at him before popping it into the player. "Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cake hole." I look in the rear view mirror and see Ana mouth the words along with me making me smirk. "You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve year old." Sam complains as Ana chuckles. I raise the volume. "Sorry, can't hear you. The music's too loud."