Chapter 138. We Have A Brother?!

Anas POV

Sam is leaning against the hood of the impala, brushing his teeth, as I lean against the side of the car looking out at the lake we're parked next to. Dean is laying across the front seat, head and shoulders up against the door.

I rub my eyes and let out a yawn, I haven't really slept well these last few days as these damn dreams of a white light and a figure of a person keeps appearing in it and the sound of a high pitch ring which startles me awake.

I don't know what these dreams mean but I would love for them to stop so that I can get some damn, decent sleep.

I hear something move and I turn to see Dean waking up before he goes to open the door. I move aside as he nearly dumps himself on the ground. "Hey. How'd you sleep?" I ask him as he climbs out of the car. "How do you think?" He grumbles as he gets to his feet.

"I'm starving. Let's get some breakfast." He says to me and Sam. "Where? We're like two hours from anything." Sam says. "But I'm hungry now." Dean whines as he moves around to the front of the car.

"There's probably still a sandwich in the backseat." I say as I turn around and reach into the open window. I pull out a paper bag and look inside of it. "Um...how do you feel about tuna?" I ask him as I turn to face him. He scrunches up his face in disgust and I shrug at him.

Then a phone rings inside the car. I toss the bag back in the car through the window and put my hands into my jean pockets, Sam spits out toothpaste foam. Dean leans in through the front window and rummages in the glove department, pulling out the ringing phone, hitting his head on the roof as he tries to get out.

"Isn't that dads phone?" Sam asks as Dean looks at it. He flips the phone open, presses a button, and puts it to his ear. "Hello? He can't come to the phone. Can I help you?" I say and Sam and I look over at him.

"Well, sorry to be the one to break this to you pal, but John died more than two years ago." Dean says before there's a moment of silence before he speaks again. "Who is this?" He asks then his face turns into shock and confusion. "Dean?" I ask, worried, but he doesn't move or say anything.

******

Deans POV

We park next to Cousin Oliver's Hilltop cafe then the three of us get out of the car. "Dean, look, best I can tell, Adam Milligian is real." Sam says as I unlock the trunk, then the weapons box. The guy is spoke to on the phone claimed to be dads son, which, of course, confused and shocked all three of us.

Sam, who dug up information about Adam, pulls out a folder and reads from a piece of paper. "Uh, born September twenty-ninth, 1990 to Kate Milligan. No father listed on the birth certificate. He's an Eagle Scout." He reads while I pull assorted weapons out of the trunk, including Ruby's knife.

"Graduated from high school with honours and currently goes to the university of Wisconsin - biology major, pre-med." Sam adds. "Really? You sure he's a Winchester?" Ana asks as me and Sam give her a deadpan look and she holds her hands up. "This is a trap." I mutter as I close the trunk and head pass them as Sam closes the folder.

The three of us enter the diner with a bell ringing at the door. There's a man at the counter, a waitress serving a burger, and a couple of customers sitting near by. We scan the diner before Ana walks to a table with four chairs and we follow behind her.

Me and Ana sit in the two chairs on one side of the table and Sam sits on the other, across from me, ensuring that Adam will sit in the last chair. Sam thumps dads journal on the table and the folder on the table. "Dean, I'm telling you, the kid checks out." He says. "Great, so he's an actual person on the planet earth. Sucks he's got a demon in him." I grumble as a waitress approached the table with menus, and glasses of water; she gives us each a glass.