Chapter 11. Mirror, Mirror

Deans POV

Ana and I sit in the motel room, still trying to find something on the Bloody Mary legend. Sam is passed out on the other bed and neither of us want to bother him. Out of the three of us, Sam deserves to rest so we just let him be.

"Your head exploding yet?" Ana breaks the silence as I flip another page of the book I'm reading. I glare up at her and she smiles. "No. Has yours?" I ask and she shrugs. "I feel like I'm in a daze and reading the same sentences over and over again but....I'm hanging in there." She says as she flips another page as I check my laptop.

"Oh, look at you multi tasking over there." She teases and a faint smile appears on my face. But before I can say anything, Sam gasps as he wakes up then sees us. "Why'd you guys let me fall asleep?" He asks groggily. "Cause I'm an awesome brother." I respond the same time Ana says. "Because I'm an amazing friend."

"So, what'd you dream about?" I ask him. "Lollipops and candy canes." Sam replies sarcastically. "Yeah, sure." I grumble and see Ana roll her eyes. "Did you guys find anything?" Sam asks. "Oh, besides a whole new level of frustration? No." I reply as he sits up on the bed.

"We've looked at everything. A few local women, a Laura and Catherine committed suicide in front of the mirror, and a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave, but uh, no Mary." Ana says to Sam as he falls back onto the bed.

"Maybe we just haven't found it yet." He mumbles. "We've also been searching for weird deaths in the area, you know...eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing. There's nothing. Whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary." I tell him just as Sams phone rings. "Hello?" He answers and it obviously ain't good news as he looks really disturbed.

******

"And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her- her eyes. They were gone." Charlie starts crying to us. We met up with in the park and she told us that her friend, Jill, was killed in a similar fashion to Donnas dad.

"I'm sorry." Sam says sympathetically. "And she said it." Charlie adds. Ana and I look at each before we look at Sam. "I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane right?" Charlie looks up at us like she's hoping we would tell her it's inside her head.

"No, you're not insane." Ana tells her. "Oh god, that makes me feel so much worse." Charlie says distraught. "Look. We think somethings happening here. Something that can't be explained." Sam says to her. "And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help." I add.

******

After leading us to Jill's house, Charlie goes inside and moments later, she lets us in through her bedroom window. Sam enters first and I throw him the duffel bag before following. I turn around, holding my hand out and help Ana climb through.

Sam sets the bag on the bed and starts going through it. "What did you tell Jill's mom?" Ana asks Charlie. "Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things." Charlie says as Sam pulls some stuff out of the bag and I shut the curtains. "I hate lying to her." She grumbles. "Trust us, this is for the greater good. Hit the lights." I tell her.

Charlie walks over to the light switch, switching the lights off before she turns back to us. "What are you guys looking for?" She asks. "We'll let you know as soon as we find it." I tell her as Sam pulls out a digital camera and hands it to Ana. "Hey, night vision." He tells her and she switches it for him. "Perfect." He mutters as Ana turns the camera to me.

"Do I look like Paris Hilton?" I ask and she playfully rolls her eyes. "Yes, you look gorgeous, baby." She teases and I smirk but feel a shiver at her nickname. She walks over to the closet and opens the door, filming the mirror.