Chapter 125. Heaven And Hell

Deans POV

"You want Anna? Why?" Ana asks Castiel. "Out of the way." Uriel says as he stomps towards Anna but me and Sam step in front of her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your Angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her." I say. "Don't worry. I'll kill her gently." Uriel says with no emotion.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?" Sam says to them angrily. "As a matter of fact, we are. And?" Castiel asks. "And? Anna's an innocent girl." Sam exclaims. "She's far from innocent." Castiel says. "What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asks. "It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing. Now, give us the girl." Uriel orders. "Sorry. Get yourself another one. Try JDate." I snap.

"Who's gonna stop us? You two? Or this demon whore?" Uriel asks as he throws Ruby against a wall. I then attack him. Castiel touches Sam's forehead and he falls to the ground as Uriel suddenly punches me. "I've been waiting for this." He growls when suddenly, a bright life engulfs Sam and Uriel and they disappear.

"What the..." Ana mutters confused before I help Ruby to her feet. "You were much help." Ruby says to Ana as she helps Sam up. Ana rolls her eyes as I frown at her. Something is definitely up with her. She isn't sticking up for Anna, she's constantly attacking Ruby.

I run into the back room and find Anna with her hands and arms covered in her own blood. "Anna. Anna!" I shout as I run over to her and notice she used her own blood to draw sigils on a mirror.

"Are they- are they gone?" She asks me. "Did you kill them?" I ask her. "No, I sent them away...far away." She replies. "You want to tell me how?" I ask her. "That just popped into my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it." She replies, shrugging.

"So what do you guys think?" I ask them after Sam helped patch Anna up. "I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second." Sam says intrigued as Ana shakes her head. "Yeah, I agree." I say as Ana sighs.

"Yeah, well, I don't think she as innocent as she's making out." Ana says and me and Sam frown at her. " It just seems like they want her bad, and not just 'cause of the Angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell work - some serious crap." Sam says. "Something's going on with her. See what you two can find out." I tell them.

"What are you gonna do?" Ana asks me. "Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We got to get ourselves safe now." I tell her.

******

Anna is sitting in a chair in Bobbys panic room and I look around it. "Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint." I say as Ruby waits outside the door. "Which I find racist by the way." She says. "Write your congressman." I quip and Ruby pulls a familiar small bag out of her pocket.

"Here." She says as she tosses it to me and I catch it. "Hex bag?" I ask as I look at it. "Extra crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers." Ruby says. "Thanks, Ruby." I say before I turn to Anna. "Don't lose this." I tell her seriously as I hand the hex bag to her.

"So, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?" I ask her as she sits their quietly trying to listen. "It's quiet. Dead silent." She tells me. "Good. That's not troubling at all." I say sarcastically. "We're in trouble, huh? You guys are scared?" Anna asks me. "Nah." I say shaking my head.

"Hey Dean!" Sam's voice calls out. "Just stay here, okay?" I tell Anna turn to Ruby. "Keep an eye on her." I say as I walk out of the room and up the stairs. "How's the car?" I ask Ana and Sam. "We got her. She's fine." Sam says as Ana looks around. "Where's Bobby?" She asks. "Uh, the Dominican. He said we break anything, we buy it." I tell her.