Chapter 84. The Magnificent Seven*

Deans POV

One week later.

"Dean." Ana calls me as I finish closing the curtains and turn around, seeing her leaning against the bathroom doorway to our motel room, wearing really sexy black, lace,  matching lingerie with stockings.

I bite my lip as I look her up and down. "Holy shit, baby." I say as she chuckles and walks over to me. "Do I look good?" She asks as she stops in front of me and I scoff. "Good? You look amazing. Sexy." I tell her and she smiles.

She trails her hand down my torso. "Want help me take it off?" She whispers and I gulp. "Hell yes." I say as I turn her around and lower us onto the bed as she chuckles. I kiss her roughly as she hums.

I trail my hands down her lace-covered body, gripping her thighs and wrap her legs around me. I move my lips to her neck as she tilts her head. "Fuck, you smell good." I tell her and she chuckles. "I always smell good. What you talking about?" She says and I chuckle.

I lean back up to look at her. "What?" She asks. "I love you." I tell her and she smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you." She tells me as I lean down and kiss her again. I move my hands down, gripping her panties and rip them making her gasp.

"Hey! I liked them." She tells me as I throw them on the floor. "I'll buy you new ones." I tell her as I undo my jeans, pulling myself out. I line up with her before I push in and her back arches.

Her nails dig into the back of my neck as I groan. "Fuck. I'll never get tired of this." I tell as she nods in agreement. I start moving my hips as a soft moan leaves her lips. I lean down and kiss her, her legs tighten around my hips.

"H-harder." She whimpers and I smirk. I snap my hips harder making her let out a loud moan. "Oh shit." She moans as she shakes. "There?" I whisper as she looks at me. "R-right there." She stammers as she pants.

I feel her start to clench around me making me moan lowly. "You're gonna make me cum." She tells me. "Good. Cum for me." I tell her firmly as constant moans leave her lips. Her thighs shake around my hips as she cums, clenching me tightly as she brings me with her.

"Oh my..." she moans as I slow down, resting my forehead against hers. Her hand runs through my hair as she smiles softly at me. "Round two?" I ask and she chuckles, nodding. "Definitely." She says.

I start moving my hips again making her moan just as our motel room door opens. "Oh fuck." I moan as I hear Sam grimace. "Oh Jesus." And he shuts the door behind him with a bang. Me and Ana chuckle as I continue fucking my girl.

******

We're in the Impala after me and Ana had finally finished and I drive like a maniac down the pavement. "Let me see your knife." Sam says to me. "What for?" I ask him. "So I can gauge my eyes out." He says as Ana rolls her eyes.

"It was a beautiful, natural act, Sam." I tell him before I look at Ana. "Ain't that right sweetheart?" I ask and she chuckles. "Yeah, beautiful." She says sarcastically making me smile. "It's a part of you two that I've never want to see, Dean." He says making me chuckle.

"You've seen me naked before Sam." Ana says and I look at her. "Uh, excuse me?" I say, frowning. "I-it was an accident. He, uh, walked in on me once when I was changing." She quickly says, stammering and I glare at Sam through the rearview mirror.

"We'll lock the door next time, Sam." Ana tells him. "But we appreciate you giving us a little quality time." I say to him. "Yeah, no problem." He mutters quietly and we give him a look.