Chapter 149. The End

Deans POV

"We're talking about the Colt, right? I mean, as in the Colt?" I ask into the phone, which is on speaker so Ana can hear as I lay on the bed. "We are." Cas replies through the phone as Ana brushes her teeth in the motel bathroom. "Well, that doesn't make any sense. I mean, why would demons keep a gun around that, uh, kills demons?" I ask.

"What? What? Did- I didn't- I didn't get that." Cas says as me and Ana laugh as she moves back into the bedroom. "You know, it's kind of funny. Talking to a messenger of god on a cellphone. It's, you know, like watching a hells angels riding a moped." She quips and I laugh. "This isn't funny, guys. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes." He says. "Okay, alright. I'm- I'm telling you, Cas, the mooks have melted down the gun by now." I tell him.

"Well, I hear differently. And if it's true and if you are still set on the insane task on killing the devil, this is how we do it." Cas says. "That's what Montell Jordan said." Ana mumbles sarcastically making me chuckle. "Okay. Where do we start?" I ask. "Where are you two now?" He asks us. "Kansas City." I reply as I lean across the bed to grab my room key off the bedside table. "Century Hotel, room 113."

"I'll be there immediately." He says and I sit up. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, come on man. We just drove like sixteen hours straight, okay? Ana and I are humans. And there's stuff we gotta do." I tell him. "What stuff?" He asks. "Eat, for example. In this case, sleep. We just need like four hours once in a while, okay?" I tell him.

"Yes." Cas replies. "Okay, so you can pop in tomorrow morning." I say. "Yes, I'll just-" he starts but I hang up, setting the phone on the beside table.

******

Me and Ana are curled up with one another, almost drifting off to sleep when my phone starts to vibrate. "Seriously?" I grumble, annoyed as Ana sighs, leaning over me to grab my phone. "I'm going to tell him where to shove it." She growls, grabbing my phone.

"Well look at you, taking control. Pretty hot, not going to lie." I tease, flirtatiously as she straddles my lap and I smack her ass. "You know for someone who claimed they were tired, you sure are acting pretty frisky right now." She says. "Always with you." I wink as she answers the phone.

"Cas, I'm only going to say this once, Dean and I need sleep!" She growls before her face drops making me furrow my eyebrows at her as I stroke her bare thigh. "Sam? It's quarter past four." She says confused and I sit up at the mention of my brothers name.

******

Ana puts Sam on speaker and I grab a couple of beers out of the fridge, handing one to Ana. "So you're his vessel, huh? Lucifers wearing you to the prom?" She asks. "That's what he said." Sam says. "Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in, huh, Sammy?" I ask, sarcastically.

"So, that's it? That's your response?" Sam questions. "What are you looking for?" I ask him. "I don't know. A- a little panic, maybe?" He says. "I guess I'm a little numb to the earth shattering revelations at this point. 'Cause we also found out that Ana is Lucifer and Michaels long lost love's vessel." I tell him. "What?!" He exclaims. "Yeah, surprise." Ana grumbles.

"What are we gonna do about it?" He asks us. "What do you want to do about it?" I shoot back. "I want back in, for starters." He says. "Sam-" I start but Sam talks over me. "I mean it. I am sick of being a puppet to theses sons of bitches. I'm gonna hunt him down, guys." He tells us.

"Oh, so, we're back to revenge, then, are we? Yeah, 'cause that worked out so well last time." I say sarcastically. "Not revenge. Redemption." He argues and I take the phone out Ana's hand. "So, what, you're just gonna walk back in and we're gonna be the terrific trio again?" I ask. "Look, Dean, I can do this. I can. I'm gonna prove it to you." He says. "Look, Sam - it doesn't matter - whatever we do. I mean, it turns out that you and me, we're the, uh, the fire and the oil of Armageddon. You know, on that basis alone, we should just pick a hemisphere. Stay away from each for good." I tell him.