chapter four: a whole new world

"and this is the shitty cafe! Don't buy coffee from here, it tastes like piss," blitzø says gesturing to a well lit establishment, tables half filled half empty.

"Hm... Oh! And this is I.M.P.!" Blitzø says dragging you behind him excitedly towards the building he had an office in, it was tall, a bit run down looking, the windows slightly tinted red with a couple of cracks in the building. "Oh, so this is where you work at..." You say, walking in behind him. The inside was... Clean... Sorta.

A red stained carpet on the floor rolled out stopping at the elevator, the walls were slightly clean, a few stains here and there. "I work on the third floor, it was the only floor that had a room available," he said mashing the dirty button as the the elevator door shut slowly.

"And the cheapest." He added as the elevator started up, shaking slightly before going up smoothly. "My employees might actually be in right now," he says stepping out into a far dirtier hall, with you following behind him, his tail swinging around as he opened the door to his little space area. There was a red couch leaning against a wall, with a desk occupied by a... Large dog of sorts, she had her gray snout in a magazine, legs kicked up her feet on the desk. A telephone on the desk next to a computer, the walls were somewhat bare with a few pictures of two imps, a picture of a circus and what not.

There was a small table next to another office door, on top of it was a potted plant, with large green healthy leafs extending from shoots.

"-I'm just saying, we could get a security system, it wouldn't hurt," a a slightly high pitched slightly off sounding voice said from behind the door, "for safety reasons."

"Mox, he's our boss, he's harmless." A female's voice spoke up after, the door opening, a small male imp with white freckles beneath his eyes, his hair white and short but neatly kept, his horns not smooth or rounded but jagged and sharp with black and white strips. He was well dressed, his bowtie red and small, he had tiny hoofs, his tail curled up.

"I hardly think breaking into our humble abode to take pictures of our... Intimate time while we shower is harmless." He says looking at the female imp. She had short wild black hair, her horns black and small, she wore ripped pants, and a shirt that showed her shoulders and collarbone. She had a slight southern drawl, "mox, it's fine." She says kissing his cheek.

He sighed, resigning as she went off to sit on the couch. "I still don't think it's normal for a boss to see his employees as family." He muttered.

"Guy! I want you to meet y/n!" Blitzø said loudly, causing the short male imp to scream from surprise at the sudden scare of his boss.

He clutched his chest calming down, "sir... What a nice surprise." He says strainedly.

Blitzø smiled smacking the imp on the back, "awh, that's sweet! Anywho- this is Moxxie! The one who screws up the most," blitzø said ignoring the look moxxie gave him, "his wife, Millie, is the one on the couch." Blitzø says gesturing to Millie who waves at you, smiling brightly.

"And this-" he says pulling the dog or wolf into his side, she growls teeth bared, "is my daughter!" She grumbles, "only on papers," she says, blitzø smiles, "she's my loony, my little loona." He coos smiling at her. She turns her back to him, her tail thwaping him in the face as she returns to his desk.

"And since there's more to be desired about my employees... How about you join the group?" He says smiling, Moxxie looks at him again tail flicking. "Sir- shouldn't you interv-"

"Shush you baby Weiner haver." Blitzø says closing moxxie's mouth.

You smile, "well, I guess..." You say, it would be good to get some money flowing in, you needed money to get a place after all, stuff didn't come for free, you learned that up in heaven.

Word count: 701