chapter forty six: truth serum (pt 2)

Moxxie slowly woke up, the binds falling off of him as he looked around, "blitzø?" He calls out coughing slightly as the sound of an organ plays, he waves the smoke away slightly, his attire changed to a fancy suit. "I- I can't see you! God, this smells awful! What's that music? Is that you? Is this a prank? Because I swear to Satan-!"

A figure interrupts him, at the top of a winding staircase leading to the organ, candles on the white winding steps. The figure is wearing a black cloak and half a white heart shaped mask, the figure speaks in a deep voice. "IT IS NO PRANK, BITCH!" moxxie takes a closer look realizing it was blitzø.

He frowns confused and upset simultaneously, "heeeeeey! Why do you sound like that?" Blitzø dramatically played the organ, his red fingers moved over the keys. Next to him was a woman with tiny wings, wearing a fluffy fancy dress, with floppy goat ears. "Y/n?" Moxxie says in confusion.

"Because YOU, our precious little bitch boy-" he leans back his head looking at him as y/n's fingers played the keys. Moxxie frowned stepping forward, "stop that sir!"

"Are tripping BALLS," the words echo in the seemingly empty fogged up room as y/n and blitzø begin to play the organ together, a spotlight landing on moxxie.

"No, what? How could this be? I've never tried acid, shrooms, or DMT," he sings ascending the staircase holding a candlelight up.

"It's a bad trip! Oy gevalt! Of course blitz this would be your fault!" He points at the shocked blitzø, y/n's expression equally as shocked as blitzø's. "What?" He says momentarily halting on playing the organ.

"My lungs are filled with honesty, will you promise me that you won't judge?" He inquires walking further up.

"We won't," y/n responded before blitzø could, still playing the organ. "Not trying to divulge too much but I'm in too deep so first of all-" moxxie continued singing pointing at blitzø aggressively saying "fuck you!"

Blitzø gasps once more looking at moxxie fully, "whaaaaaaat?!"

"This is just typical! Well, two can play at this game of dismay! Because if you're here, causing frustration, I'm torturing you in you're hallucination!"

~>~

Blitzø wakes up in a wasteland, muddy ink all over the ground in an old clown suit from his past, the sky a black and white color. He tries to stand up, only to fall down because of the softer terrain as a sex eyed red blob monster swirls around him before materializing in front of him.

"I simply follow your orders! It isn't my fault that your orders are as nonsensical as a sun tanning bed left out on the cold, rainy porch of a fresh April shower!" The paper moxxie says, shifting from realistic to paper.

"Why are you talking like that? What the fuck does that even mean?!" Blitzø says, overwhelmed and confused as the paper moxxie continues to switch from realistic to paper. " I am simply speaking Satan's plain English! Perhaps you should crack open a dictionary some time! And then maybe you can understand half of the frivolous things I carry on and on about on my many rants about--"

The paper moxxie rants on as blitzø looks around before looking back at paper moxxie annoyed and confused. "Shut, up!" He snaps at the paper version of moxxie, god, moxxie was more annoying than ever.

~>~

"Why do you hurt me so?" Moxxie asks in song brushing his hair back as blitzø played a few keys, "I knoooow!"

"Why must you push your friends away? (I push my friends away,)" They both harmonize as y/n runs her fingers over the keys before starting again, both her hands being used.