chapter eleven: murder family (pt 1)

You Sat in blitzø's office, in a seat next to his, on his desk was a mug with a few designs on it, black marker was definitely used to add, 'boss' on it instead of just 'number 1# bitch', along with a picture of him on his desk in a robe holding a flower. The walls in his office were decorated with circus posters and a picture of him, his sister, and his mom all together in one, along side a picture of two horses, one red and blue you were pretty sure, and behind you and him was a portrait that looked like it housed a safe.

Sone other random stuff was on his desk, like what seemed to be crafted puppets of you, Millie, and moxxie, crafted out of office supplies.

Pacing in front of a desk, was a woman, dressed in a rose or flower like blouse, wearing a long skirt. Her skin a deep purple, her eyes red, a cigarette between her slender claw like fingers. Purple horns protruding up with a slight curve, She had a pair of glasses on her face, circular and small. "I was a good person, I was good, my entire life." She starts, taking a puff out of her cigarette.

~>~ (flash back)

The sun rises, the sky clear and sunny with a few white fluffy clouds in the sky. Some blue birds sit on a branch outside of a red school house, tweeting and singing away, Right next to the tree being a school house play ground, a white picket fence fencing off the area.

A blonde woman wearing a long skirt, and a flowery blouse design. Her dainty fingers holding a piece of chalk up as she finishes writing 'good morning' in the chalk board in cursive.

She twirls around and catches the chalk, her skirt moving slightly with the sudden movements. "Good morniiing!" She says cheerily, "I hope you all did your homework!" She says.

Several smiling students nod, in a dance at their desk, a dark haired boy is spun into the corner wearing a dunce hat, facing the corner.

"We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher too!" They sing, she smiles, dancing and singing along, "then, when I throw out these fun questions you should know just what to do!" She says, the students all nod, "okay!" She turns to the chalk board writing some simple math down.

"Two plus six is..." She doesn't finish the end, letting the kids do that. "Eight!" They sing out, she smiles turning back to the chalk board, "and good behaviour is..." The students answer immediately, "great!"

She turns back to the class, "and now, it's that part of the class when we say the time of date and day!" She sings along, turning to the chalk board.

A little blonde boy wearing a blue jacket sings, "it's nine in the morning..." A little brown girl with dark brown hair joins in, "on January 8th!"

Another little girl joins in somewhere in the class, "the sun is out smiling!" She says smiling brightly.

The dunce boy in the corner of the room chimes in, "and it's you're husband's birthday!"

The woman freezes, sweat beading down her face as she drowns out the students for a moment, the chalk screeching against the chalk board that she had been using to write the time of date and day, but was now going in a kinda straight squiggly line.

She faces the class, "oh, my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up, now!" She says, panicked and upset.

Word count: 601