chapter forty: harvest moon festival (pt 3)

Having gotten settled into a room at the end of the hall, right next too striker's you decided a change of clothes wouldn't hurt. And maybe a shower, you're clothes are covered in the Hog's blood from when you helped skin it with striker and blitzø. A new change of clothes was definitely needed.

You hopped off the bed, heeled boots softly clicking against the wood floor, leaving clean prints in the circle rug in the middle of the room as you toss a blouse and a pair of blue jeans o er your shoulder along with a pair of undergarments. Because you were stingy on wearing the same pair of panties regardless if they were clean.

Reaching out you gripped the clean golden handle of the door and pulling it open, only too be met with striker's chest, and the thick smell of Tabaco and whiskey. "Oh! Striker, um... Wasn't expecting you there," you say stepping back slightly.

"Well, darlin' just wonderin' if yer' interested in going fer' a ride with me." He drawls out, accent thick. He steps into the room, his tail lightly rattling slightly as he removed his hat, sticking his white hair back with a toothy grin. "Y'know, to show you 'round and all." He added setting his hat back on.

"Oh... Uh- yeah! Sure, I was just about too shower up and change into new clothes." You say, nodding feeling slightly giddy. The harvest moon festival was tomorrow evening, a short vacation but a nice one.

You passed him by, the tip of his rattling tail skimming across your own as you skipped off to the bathroom, which wasn't large by any means but still nice, a small modest little shower stall, well, not really one but still kinda one. A clean toilet opposite of the sink and mirror.

You set the towel on the towel rack and the clean clothes neatly folded onto the rack before stripping out of your clothes- not before locking the door and checking it too make sure it was fully locked before stripping out if the clothes and neatly putting them into a bag you brought. So you could wash them afterwards.

Reaching into the shower stall you twisted the taps on, making sure it was the right temperature before getting in.

~>~

Striker had left your guest room a long while ago, choosing to get ready so he didn't stink of Tabaco and whiskey all at once. He sprayed on some cologne and wetted his hair before combing it back as usual and shining his horns. An imp's horns were their pride and joy, and it determined the size of what they had below the belt.

Not having your horns, or perhaps getting into a terrible accident that resulted in losing said horns would essentially be shunned or disowned. So imps like him took special care of their horns.

"Heya cowboy! Have you seen y/n?" Blitzø said coming up behind striker, his hands on his pocket and his tail lesuiorly swaying behind him. "Ah, she's having a shower, why?" He responded looking back at blitzø, his tail twitching and rattling loudly at the sight of what was in blitzø's right arm, tucked under it was a plushie of you, which was odd but he wasn't really focused on the doll, more so on the whole ass bush in blitzø's hand.

"... Yeah, okay, I get it. Why do I have an entire rose bush? I tried plucking one but couldn't so I opted for taking the whole thing," blitzø said dismissively shrugging.

"... Right, well. Me and her are going out on a ride on bombproof, so you'll have to wait." Striker said, turning back to fixing his attire as blitzø stiffened, his carefree smile falling from his face.

A dark look crossing onto his face briefly before it passes as quickly as it came. "It's fine! It doesn't hurt to wait! Just relax, y/n definitely wouldn't like it if I killed the guy she liked." Blitzø thinks, reasoning with himself silently.

"Well! Alright than. Treat her well!" He says leaving, he wasn't gonna really leave, no, he was just gonna be conveniently around, for absolutely no reason.

Word count: 703