chapter forty two: harvest moon festival (pt 5)

Stolas stood beside Wally wackford who held the mic, getting ready to start the festival off up on stage. "Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring's-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-a... a-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great prince Stolas-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!" He said into the mic, stolas reaches over gently taking the mic and thanking Wally wackford.

"How kind, Wackford. Greetings, tiny... Wrath Ring Imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor that continue to feed the citizens of Hell!" He wasn't well liked in the imp community, especially in the wrath ring, where most of the food that's supplied to all the other side rings come from. A group of imps boo him, you watch as stolas brushed it off, much like dirt on his clothes with ease before continuing.

"I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest Imps to show their skill in dominance. Good luck to you all! Especially that sexy little one there... Yoo-hoo! Blitzy! N/n!" He says smiling at you and blitzø as he waved at you both.

Blitzø groaned sinking into his seat, striker next to him as you waved back smiling, ears flapping slightly. "Ugh, fuck me." Blitzø groaned out. "Specifically you, y/n." He said smirking waggling his brows at you. He wanted another blowie, but hopefully he'd get that afterwards.

"... Go play in the games." You mumbled out pink in the cheeks shoving him lightly towards the start. "Hey, little lady. Do me a favor," striker asked lowly leaning in, "I'ma need somethin' to help win this here game, like a good luck charm." He said with a cheeky grin, the sun hitting that one gold tooth he had.

He leaned in closer, his breath surprisingly smelled pleasant. Like mints and toothpaste, "maybe a lil' kiss?" He said, his fingers creeping up your leg. "Just a lil' one."

"... Erm... Okay." You gave in, trying not to sound eager, or excited, but you definitely were excited and eager. You leaned in giving him a quick kiss, a really quick one on his lips that were slightly chapped, and unmoisturized. "Hey!" Blitzø snapped grabbing striker by the tail. "Keep your shit stained lips off her." He grumbled out, becoming more miserable. Had he known someone with actual game would be here he would've never brought you.

A gun shot sounded off, striker being yanked back by blitzø who jumps over him, climbing up and over the wooden ramp as moxxie tried to do the same. You winced visibly as he fails too, slowly falling back into the puddle of Mud, before getting stepped on by striker who used him like a step stool. "Oooh... Oh, no.."

"Oh, Mox..." Millie whispered softly from beside you, while her sister Sallie may turned to you. "So... You bettin' on the small one dying?" She said with a smile.

"Sallie!" Millie snapped leaning over you to glare at her sister. "What? Just askin' her." She said shrugging innocently.

You look back at the game, they were onto the next course, basically whoever pinned or tied the other up won that round. "... So... You interested in dating a farm girl?" Sallie asked, leaning on her elbow, "Sallie I swear to heaven..." Millie started, "I will smack you." She finished.

"Try it. You ain't got the balls too." She said smirking back, you returned to watching the game. Blitzø had the upper hand, striker's hands tied up behind his back, yeah. Key word being had because wow, did he really know how to use his hands. It didn't take him long to get out of the binds and within a matter of seconds his boot was digging into blitzø's back, blitzø all tied up, striker smirking Victoriously.

You frown wondering where moxxie is- oh. There he is, in the back, squashed by a shark. How the hell did that even happen? You shook the confusion off, this was hell after all.

The next game starts up, blitzø holding one end of the rope, striker on the other side of it, both have at least three teammates, moxxie, another small imp, and a kinda tall one. On striker's side, who's team was definitely overpowered, had a vary tall muscular imp, another tall one and short but beefy one. Yeah there's no need to even watch to know what happened, striker's team won this one by default. Blitzø's team never had shot to begin with.